Hancock is a town in Massachusetts in the Berkshire Hills region.
- Jiminy Peak The Mountain Resort, Off Brodie Mountain Rd., Phone: +1 413 738-5500, . Three terrain parks and a half pipe for skiers and snowboarders; 43 trails, day and night skiing. Summer activities for the whole family including the Alpine slide, euro-bungee, climbing wall, zipline, mini golf, lift-served mountain biking, and scenic summit rides. Shopping and dining in the Village Center and Country Inn. Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Ioka Valley Farm, 3475 Route 43, Phone: +1 413 738-5915, Fax: +1 413 738-5564, firstname.lastname@example.org. Seasonal activities: Uncle Don's Barnyard, maple syrup, pancake breakfast, strawberries, pumpkins, Christmas trees.
- Jiminy Peak, 37 Corey Road, Phone: +1 413 738-5500, . 101 suites.
- Vacation Village at Berkshires, 276 Brodie Mountain Road, Phone: +1 413 738-2000, Fax: +1 413 738-2100. 214 Two-bedroom suites. Pool, on-site restaurant and lounge.
- Berkshire Vista Clothing Optional Resort, Kittle Rd., Phone: +1 413 738-5154, Email: email@example.com, . 140 sites.