Hampton is a city in New Hampshire along the coast. It includes the small village of Hampton Beach, a popular tourist spot.
Some commercial flights are available into Pease, but Hampton is primarily accessible by flights into Manchester and Portland, both an hour by car, or Boston, roughly an hour and a half car ride in good traffic.
- Manchester Airport, Manchester, NH, , .
- Pease International Tradeport, 36 Airline Av., Portsmouth, NH, . Served only by two airlines: Allegiant Air, Phone: 1-800-432-3810, ; or Pan Am Clipper Connection, Phone: 1-800-359-7262, .
- Portland International Jetport, Portland, ME, .
- Logan International Airport, Boston, MA, .
From Boston: I-95 North to New Hampshire Exit 1 for Route 107 towards US-1/Seabrook. Route 107 to a left onto US-1 North/Lafayette Road.Take the Hampton Beach exit off US-1, and merge onto Route 101 East. Turn right onto Route 1A South/Ocean Boulevard.
From the north, take I-95 South to New Hampshire Exit 2, Route 101 towards Exeter/Hampton Beach. Merge onto Route 101 East on the left. Turn right onto Route 1A South/Ocean Boulevard.
- Ocean Boulevard is the main street in Hampton Beach, along the main beach area and shops.
- Tuck, 40 Park Ave, ☎ +1-603-929-0781, . Year round Su,W,F 1PM-4PM. edit
- Hampton Beach State Park, Route 1A, ☎ +1-603-926-3784, . No pets. Swimming, fishing, picnicking, and RV camping with full hook-ups. Day use $10 per car, RVs $14.. edit
- Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, 169 Ocean Boulevard, . Concerts and shows. edit
- Al Gauron Whale Watching, State Pier, Phone: +1 603 926-2469, .
- Eastman's Deep Sea Fishing 5 River Street Seabrook beach dock, NH" +1-603-474-3461 (www.eastmansdocks.com)
- Smith and Gilmore Deep Sea Fishing'",Hampton Beach, NH +1-603-926-3503 (www.algauron.com)
- Cinnamon Rainbows "Hampton Beach Harbor, Hampton NH" +1-603-929-7467"<open 9am-9pm. Surf boards, Paddle board Rentals, Wetsuits, rentals and lessons.
- Atlantic Queen ll Rye Harbor, Rye Nh.+1-603-964-5220"(www.atlanticwhalewatch.com)
- Granite State Whale Watch,1870 Ocean Blvd Rye Harbor NH,+1-800-963-5545 (www.granitstatewhalewatch.com)
- Hampton Harbor Cruises, Phone: +1 603 929-9777, Email: email@example.com, .
- Seacoast Kayak, Ocean Boulevard, Phone: +1 603 474-1025.
- Master Sand Sculpting Competition, Mid to late June. Ten days of professional invitation-only sand sculpture. Even with lights at night!
- Hampton Beach Seafood Festival, . Early September (8th-10th in 2006). Over 150,000 turn out for great food, arts and crafts, end of season sales, a kiddie land, two stages of continuous entertainment with over 15 bands and orchestras. In 2006 the U.S. Air Force Band Afterburner will perform an inspiring patriotic medley leading up to a fireworks display on Saturday, September 9th; and a sky diving show on Sunday, September 10th.
- Annual Hampton Beach Idol Competition Entertainers compete for a first place $500 cash prize!
- Children's Festival This annual event consists of five days of free events for children and their families. It is great for kids of all ages! It features magic shows, sand castle competitions, talent shows, free ice cream, a costume parade, story telling and more.
- Fireworks Displays Fireworks show set off on the beach every Wednesday night and on holidays.
- Nightly concerts Performers, entertainers and bands on the Sea Shell Stage from May to September.
- Miss Hampton Beach Pageant 
- Little Miss Hampton Beach Pageant
- Harvest Moon Fall Festival
- Hampton Beach Tow Rodeo This popular event features a huge parade of trucks, vendors, a rodeo competition, food raffles, and family oriented activities.
- Cooter's Scooter Rentals, Inc., 143 Lafayette Road, Unit 2, Hampton, NH 03842 (Delivery and PickUp), ☎ 603-918-3051. May 1 to September 30, 2011 website www.hamptonbeachscooterrentals.com edit
- Ashworth Hotel, ☎ +1-800-345-6736. Serves lunch and dinner. Has the reputation of one of the best fine dining establishments in New England and comes with a sea side setting. edit
- Beachside Bagel & Subs, 327 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-603-929-1292. edit
- Betty's Kitchen, ☎ +1-603-964-9870. * Blink's Fried Doe From cinnamon & sugar, butter, and apple to crazy flavors like pizza and peanut butter & jelly, Blink's has every kind of fried dough you could ever imagine! 115 Ocean Blvd +1-603-926-4887 * Boardwalk Inn & Cafe, 139 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-603-929-7400. Serves lunch and dinner. edit edit
- Breakers Cafe Lounge at Ashworth Hotel, 295 Ocean Boulevard, ☎ +1-603-926-6762. Opens daily at noon. edit
- Coffee Break Cafe A cozy little cafe serving lots of coffee and backed goods with an assortment of soups, sandwiches and wraps.  23 Ocean Boulevard
- Farr's Famous Fried Chicken Farr's is famous and unique to Hampton Beach. The menu has everything from ribs and wings to chicken and meals and fried buckets. 47 Ashworth Ave +1-603-926-6497"
- Galley Hatch Restaurant, ☎ +1-603-926-6152. Minutes from downtown Hampton featuring Maine lobster, Filet Mignon, grilled chicken and more. edit
- Greg Bistro, ☎ +1-603-926-1110. * Guisseppie's Italian Sausage: 193 Ocean Blvd. * Joe's New York Style Pizza: 71 Ocean Blvd, 03842 603-926-9300 *Jumpin Jacks Java, ☎ +1-603-957-6222. Open 7 days a week 5am-6pm, Wednesday's open mic/fireworks 5am-10pm. Enjoy fresh coffee as well as some of the best homemade baked goods and ice cream. edit edit
- La Bec Rouge: 73 Ocean Blvd., 603-926-5050 "Winner of Best Of 2004 Seafood Fest"
- Mama Leone's Resturant: 113 Ocean Blvd. Serving classic Italian dinners, this restaurant is a favorite for frequent visitors of Hampton Beach. They serve Breakfast, lunch and dinner beginning in June. Located across from the children's playground.  1-603-926-5575
- Millie's Tavern: Italian, Seafood, BBQ and more. 11AM to 9 PM weekdays and 11 AM to 10 PM on Fridays & Saturdays. Karaoke nights on Friday! 17 L St. 603-967.4777
- Purple Urchin Restaurant: Located on the 2nd level of Hampton Beach Casino. 603-929-0800
- Sea Ketch restaurant: Seafood, steaks, sandwiches, salad and children's menus. Serving lunch and dinner, also live music! 127 Ocean Blvd. 603-926-0324
- Whale's Tale Restaurant and Pub: Hampton Beach Casino, 603-926-3920
- Harris Sea Ranch Motel, 75 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-603-926-3000. Ocean front Hampton Beach hoteloffering guest private balconies, kitchenettes, FREE Continental Breakfast, FREE On Site Parking, FREE Wifi. Call 603-926-3000 to book your room today $79 and up. edit
- Aegean Motel, 345 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-603-926-4600. Located just across the street from the beach. edit
- Drift Motel, 18 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-603-926-5756. 24 first class studios and suites located in the Island section. Amenities include a heated Pool, laundry room, ample parking, and full kitchens and private deck in most rooms. Open all year. edit
- Hampton House Hotel, 333 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-800-458-7058. Rooms with a view, open year round. edit
- Marguerite Motel, 112 Ashworth Ave, ☎ +1-800-422-2079. This motel is great for kids, families, couples, and people of all ages. Located one street back from Hampton's Ocean Boulevard, it is only a short walk to the beach and includes a family friendly pool. The rooms are spacious with a small kitchenette and bathroom. Very popular for returning visitors of the area. edit
- Riviera Motor Inn, 431 Ocean Blvd, ☎ +1-603-926-2943. Each motel unit has an ocean view. Wrap-around deck and bench seating outside each unit. Open year round. edit
- Lamie's Inn & The Old Salt (Lamie's Inn), 490 Lafayette Rd (at the intersection of Route 1 & Route 27 in downtown Hampton), ☎ 1-800-805-5050, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. Home of the Old Salt Restaurant. Continental breakfast included in price, free parking, free wi-fi, refrigerator, microwave, digital cable with HBO, fitness club privilages. edit
The nearby town of Salisbury has additional camping options.
- Hampton Beach State Park RV Campground, Route 1A (south of the main part of Hampton Beach), ☎ +1-603-926-8990, . Open from May-October. Has 28 sites and store right on the coast. No pets. $42-$47. edit
- Tidewater Campground, 160 Lafayette Road, ☎ +1-603-926-5474. Strictly family camping in a beautiful wooded area, swimming pool. edit
- Black Bear Campground, (south), ☎ +1-978-462-3183. Open May 15th-September 30th. Has 200 sites in wooded area with two swimming pools and plenty of activities.Half hour to 45 minute drive to Water Country or Cannobe Lake Park for kids. It is open to everyone. edit
- Exeter Elms Family Campground, ☎ +1-603-778-7631. Open May 1-October 15th. On Exeter river and only 15 min from Hampton Beach and is open for everyone. Large grounds with either tent or RV set ups, Store available on site for any food needed or forgotten. Very family oriented, 3 miles from beaches, 30 minutes to Water Country, plenty of activities on the campground such as pool, dancing, basketball, volleyball courts, fishing, horseshoes,etc. $30-50 depending on tent or camper. edit
- Shel-Al Campground, ☎ +1-603-964-5730. Open May 15th-October 1st. Tent or RV availability, lot's of space and friendly atmosphere. Close to all major attractions and open to everyone. 200 grassy sites for both tents and Rv or trailers. Within driving distance to kittery and maine outlets, beautiful golf courses, concerts, beaches, and amusement parks $36-46 daily or $216-276. edit
- Wakeda Campground, ☎ +1-603-772-5274. Open May 15th-October 1st. A mile off the road with over 400 sites to choose from and open to all families. Beaches, outdoor shopping, dining, and family-friend attractions are included. More of a relaxing scene for family vacation. All fees based on two adults and three children under 18. edit