Ali Sadr Cave, The largest and most beautiful water cave in the world
Hamedan is one of the oldest cities in Western Iran, and some believe the world.
There is a daily flight from Tehran.
There are buses from Tehran and other major cities.
- Avicenna (Abu Ali Sina) Ibn Sina mausoleum
- Ali Sadr Cave – about 100km north of Hamedan lies this fascinating cave the world's largest water cave , best toured by pedal boat
- Baba Tahir Mausleum
- Gonbad-e Alavian
- Ganjnameh, is an ancient inscription which has been carved in granite, is composed of two sections. One on the left ordered by Darius I and the other on the right was ordered by Xerxes I .
- Hamadan Stone Lion
- Shrine of Esther and Mordechai
- Estakhr e Abbas Abad (an over-the-hill lake with a magnificent view to the city.
- Nazari House
- Hamadan Museum of Natural History, It has a considerable taxidermic collection of animals and insects. The museum also has an aquarium and live fish tanks.
- Excavated Ancient Ekbatana City
- Ester & Mordekhai tomb, . Believed to house the remains of the biblical Queen Esther and her uncle Mordechai, it is the most important pilgrimage site for Jews in the country.
- Mohammadi House
always get leader
how speak Hemedani and hard work.
for more info email to