Ali Sadr Cave, The largest and most beautiful water cave in the world
Hamedan is one of the oldest cities in Western Iran, and some believe the world.
There is a daily flight from Tehran.
There are buses from Tehran and other major cities. VIP bus from Azadi Tower in Tehran costs 200,000 rial (5€) and takes 4-5 hours (August 2016).
- Avicenna (Abu Ali Sina) Ibn Sina mausoleum. Mausoleum of one of the greatest scientists of the Islamic golden age. Nice complex, but information in english is very limited and there is not much to see apart from the tomb and some instruments that belonged to him. Entry 200.000 Rial (August 2016).
- Ali Sadr Cave – about 100km north of Hamedan lies this fascinating cave the world's largest water cave , best toured by pedal boat
- Baba Tahir Mausleum
- Gonbad-e Alavian
- Ganjnameh, is an ancient inscription which has been carved in granite, is composed of two sections. One on the left ordered by Darius I and the other on the right was ordered by Xerxes I .
- Hamadan Stone Lion
- Shrine of Esther and Mordechai
- Estakhr e Abbas Abad (an over-the-hill lake with a magnificent view to the city.
- Nazari House
- Hamadan Museum of Natural History, It has a considerable taxidermic collection of animals and insects. The museum also has an aquarium and live fish tanks.
- Excavated Ancient Ekbatana City
- Ester & Mordekhai tomb, . Believed to house the remains of the biblical Queen Esther and her uncle Mordechai, it is the most important pilgrimage site for Jews in the country.
- Mohammadi House
always get leader
how speak Hemedani and hard work.