Greenville is a city in the Blackland Prairie region of Texas.
 Get in
 Get around
- Audie Murphy/American Cotton Museum, 600 Interstate 30 East, 903 450 4502.
- Garden of Peace
- Puddin Hill Bakery and Store, 201 E. Interstate 30 Exit 95, 903 455 6931, . Large selection of desserts and baked goods, many made with local pecans.
- Tamolly's Mexican Restaurant, 6929 Interstate Highway 30, 903 454 6193. Local favorite for Tex-Mex. Try the flautas and salsa.
- Hampton Inn & Suites, 3001 Kari Lane, 903 457 9200. Some rooms have jacuzzi.
- Quality Inn, 1215 East I-30, 903 454 7000. Free hot breakfast.
 Get out
- Mathews Prairie Preserve is 2 miles west on County Road 1116. Good wildlife viewing and a chance to see how the Blackland Prairie looks the pioneers arrived.
|Routes through Greenville