Great Barrington is a town in the Berkshire Hills region of Massachusetts..
Great Barrington is home to a successful local currency experiment. The local currency is called BerkShares . You can use BerkShares and hundreds of stores and businesses throughout the Berkshires. Using Berkshares helps local businesses and community residents by increasing the local money supply. Visitors and shoppers benefit as Berkshares can be purchased at several local banks for 90% of face value and redeemed at full value at local merchants. Berkshares banknotes are beautiful notes featuring images of local artists and historical figures.
- Catherine's Chocolates, 260 Stockbridge Road, ☎ 800-345-2462, . Catherine's hand-dipped chocolates has made it the sweetest spot in the Berkshires for four generations. edit
- Aroma, 485 Main St, ☎ 413-528-3116, . This small restaurant serves amazing Indian Food. Try the chicken tikka masala or any of the korma dishes. edit
- Shiro Sushi and Hibachi, 105 Stockbridge Rd, ☎ (413) 528-1898. Somewhat expensive, but the food is quite good and the chefs put on a great show while preparing your meal if you order hibachi dishes. $10-$25. edit
- Baba Louie's Organic Sourdough Pizza Company, 286 Main St., Phone: +1 413 528-8100. Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian. M-Su 11AM-3PM; 5PM- 10PM Very good, thin crust pizza with a wide variety of specialty toppings.
- Barrington Brewery & Restaurant, 420 Stockbridge Rd., Phone: +1 413 528-8282. M-Su 11AM-10PM
- SoCo Creamery (formerly Bev's Homemade Ice Cream), 5 Railroad St., Phone: +1 413 528-6645. Excellent ice-cream, pies and cookies. Also offers a few vegan sorbet options and some meal items like soup and sandwiches.
- Bizen, 17 RailRoad St., Phone: +1 413 528-4343. Japanese and Vegetarian. M-F 12PM-2PM, 5PM-10PM; Sa-Su 12PM-3PM, 5PM-10PM.
- Captain Toss Seafood, 485 South Main St., Phone: +1 413 528-3512. M-Sa 11AM- 11PM; Su 12PM- 11PM.
- Castle Street Cafe, 10 Castle St., Phone: +1 413 528-5244. M-F 5PM-9PM; Sa 5PM-10PM.
- Dos Amigos Mexican Restaurant, 250 Stockbridge Rd., Phone: +1 413 528-0084. M-F 5PM-9PM; Sa-Su 5PM- 10PM.
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, 87 State Rd., Phone: +1 413 528-4838. M-Su 11AM-11PM.
- Helsinki Cafe, 284 Main Street, Phone: +1 413 528-3394. M-Th 11:30AM-9PM; F-Sa 11:30AM-10PM; Su 11AM-9:30PM.
- Hickory Bill's Bar-B-Que, 405 Stockbridge Rd., Phone: +1 413 528-1444. Tu-Sa 11:30AM-9PM; Su 12PM-7PM.
- Hudson's Restaurant, 50 Stockbridge Road, Phone: +1 413 528-2002, . Hudson's restaurant features eclectic, contemporary cuisine.
- Koi, 300 State Rd., Phone: +1 413 528-5330. Chinese. M-Su 11AM-9PM.
- The Painted Lady, 785 South Main St., Phone: +1 413 528-1662. M-Sa 5PM-Close; Su 4PM-Close.
- Barrington Brewery & Restaurant, 420 Stockbridge Rd., Phone: +1 413 528-8282. M-Su 11AM-10PM.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Great Barrington, 415 Stockbridge Road on RT 7, ☎ 413-528-1810 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 3 pm. Suites, Jacuzzi Suites and Rooms, Free wireless Internet Access, Fitness Center, Business Center, Indoor heated pool, Free Parking, wheelchair accessible suites and rooms, Free breakfast. edit
- Travelodge Hotel, 400 Stockbridge Road Great Barrington, MA 01230 US, ☎ 413-528-2340 (email@example.com), . checkin: 3 pm. Jacuzzi Rooms, Kitchenette Room, Free wireless Internet Access, Free Breakfast, Outside Pool, Free Parking, Free Newspaper. edit
- Monument Mountain Motel, 247 Stockbridge Road (RT 7), ☎ 413-528-3272, . Pet friendly with family style extras. edit
- Comfort Inn & Suites Berkshire, 249 Stockbridge Road, RT 7, ☎ 800-437-3260, . Offering comfortable rooms and fireplace suites, vacation packages and an array of amenities. edit
|Routes through Great Barrington