Grantown on Spey is in the Scottish Highlands.
Muckrach Lodge Hotel and Restaurant. Tel: 01479 851 257 Enjoy the smooth, jazzy sounds of the Andy Hodge Trio live at the Muckrach Lodge Hotel, every Wednesday night . Dine in our superlative restaurant on innovative dishes prepared from the freshest local ingredients by our kitchen team and then relax in the piano lounge. Jazz Night supper £28 for Jazz, two courses and a glass of wine. Booking strongly advised. 
Cairngorms National Park
- Grantown on Spey Golf Club, Golf Course Road, PH26 3HY, ☎ 01479 872079 (fax: 01479 873725), . An 18 hole golf course within the Cairngorms National Park. edit
- Skiing & Snowboarding on Cairngorm Mountain, ☎ 01479 861261, . Cairngorm Mountain won the prestigious "Golden Ski Award" for "The Most Improved European Ski Resort" in 2005! edit
- Muckrach Lodge Hotel and Restaurant, ☎ 01479 872 597 (email@example.com), . Muckrach Lodge has real passion for fresh local Scottish food. Sample locally grown Scottish beef, wonderful game reared on the soft heather from the hills that surround the Lodge; hand made cheeses; traditional smoked salmon from the spey smoke house and local seafood from the clear waters of the Moray Firth with wild garlic or sea spinach (when in season) or enjoy an authentic Scottish Sunday Lunch with such dishes as Parten Bree with crabs from the western shores, Roast Gigot of Lamb, and ecclefecan pie. Prices start from £25 per head. edit
- Craiglynne Hotel, ☎ 01479 872 597 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . A Crerar Hotel built from granite and situated in its' own grounds with restaurant, bar and putting green. The hotel is being refurbished in January / February 2008 and is due to re-open in March 2008. edit
- Muckrach Lodge Hotel and Restaurant, ☎ 01479 872 597 (email@example.com), . A very handsome Victorian shooting lodge set in 10 acres of grounds located 3 miles from Grantown on Spey. Stylish and relaxed, Muckrach lodge is the perfect place to explore the breathtaking rugged beauty of the Cairngorms national park. edit