Grand Isle is a historic island town located in Vermont. It is one of four towns comprising Vermont's "Lake Champlain Islands."
U.S. Highway 2 from Burlington and Rouses Point.
- Lake Champlain Ferries, . Car and passenger ferry service connects Grand Isle and Plattsburgh 24 hours a day, all year long. Crossing time is about 12 minutes.
- Grand Isle State Park, 36 East Shore South, (802) 372-4300.
- Hyde Log Cabin, Route 2, (802) 828-3051. Considered one of America's oldest log cabins and is home to the society collection. Open Th-Mo, 11AM - 5PM.
Play some golf at Wilcox Cove Golf Course
- Kim's (Kim's Snack Stand), Route 2 at Route 314. Kim's Snack Shack-best burgers, fries, and clam strips on the north end of the island edit
- By the Lake Motel, 15 Lakeshore Blvd, (802) 372-6134.
- North Hero. Another one of the Lake Champlain Islands.
- South Hero. Another one of the Lake Champlain Islands.
|Routes through Grand Isle