Goodyear is a city located west of Phoenix.
- Bible Museum. An unknown treasure in Goodyear which holds original transcripts dating back hundreds of years, a great look into history for sure. edit
- Mystery Building. The most unusual and mysterious find in Goodyear is the Mystery Building located just off the I-10, far in the distance stands an eerie deserted horse-track. Unfortunately, not open to the public this spot has been in movies and remains a staple attraction in Goodyear. Located just south of the I-10 near Cotton Ln. edit
- Estrella Mountain Regional Park, 14805 W Vineyard Ave, ☎ +1 623-935-2505. open 365 days a year. Offers beautiful trails (20,000 acres to be exact), baseball fields, picnic areas, a golf course and even a rodeo arena. edit
- Arturo's Mexican Restaurant, 13290 W Van Buren, ☎ +1 623 932-0241. Mexican style restaurant that offers not only separate dishes but also nice combination dinners for an affordable price. edit
- Mc Grath’s Fish House, 1800 N Litchfield Rd, ☎ +1 623 547-4688" url="http://www.mcgrathsfishhouse.com" hours="" price="". Fish, seafood, oyster, steak, ribs and chicken, salads, pasta, sandwiches, gourmet burgers, grilled and fried fish & seafood dishes, fresh lobster. edit
- Romano's Macaroni Grill, 1828 N Litchfield Rd, ☎ +1 623 547-0299, . Italian style dishes: grill, pasta, brick-oven pizza, salads, antipasti & other classical Italian dishes. Open kitchen. To go/delivery available. edit