Homel Oblast is a region in the south-eastern part of Belarus.
 Cities and towns
- Homel – the center of the region. Homel preserves several finest monuments of classicism style (late 18th – early 19th century) and a number of interesting buildings from later periods.
- Chechersk – an ancient town with the unusual city hall from late 18th century and few old buildings in classicism style.
- Mozyr – the second largest city of the region. Mozyr is rather unremarkable, although one can find several catholic churches and secular buildings dating back to 18th century.
- Turov – an ancient town that keeps the remains of the 12th century cathedral, one of the largest cathedrals in ancient Rus'.
 Other destinations
- Krasny Bereg – a country estate in art nouveau style
- Pripyanskiy national park – a natural reserve in the region of Polesia, a swampy and woodland area in the southern part of Belarus
 Get in
 Get around
 Stay safe
 Get out