Glumsø is a city in Zealand.
From Copenhagen, take a train in the direction of Nykøbing Falster and you will be there in 50 minutes. From nearby Sorø you will have to take a train first to Ringsted and then change trains.
The town is manageable by foot.
- Bavelse Manor (Bavelse Gods). Built in 1845. Can only be watched from the outside. edit
- Næsbyholm Castle (Næsbyholm Slot), Næsbyholm Allé 6, Glumsø, ☎ +45 5764 6910 (fax: +45 5764 6176). The park is open Tu and Th 9AM-3PM. edit
- Danish Bike & Moped Museum (Dansk Cykel & Knallert Museum), Sorøvej 8, ☎ +45 5764 7794, . May-September Sa-Su 11AM-5PM. Exhibits the largest collection in Scandinavia of bikes and mopeds. edit
- Glumsø Lake (Glumsø Sø). edit
The best option is Glumsø Kro & Hotel, see below.
- Glumso Kro & Hotel, Storegade 2, ☎ +45 5764 6777. edit