Gliwice  is in the Silesian Voivodship region of Poland.
The nearest airport is situated in Pyrzowice and is called Katowice Airport. It's about 30 kilometres eastern of Gliwice.
The airport has direct connections with over 30 destinations across Europe and Asia. The airport is a base of [Wizzair] and has strong network of Wizzair flights:
- Lufthansa Frankfurt (3 times daily connection), Dusseldorf
- Ryanair Alicante, Birmingham, Chania, Dublin, London-Stansted
- Wizzair Barcelona, Bergen, Cologne, Dortmund (2x daily), Doncaster, Eindhoven (6x a week) Frankfurt-Hahn, Kiev-Zhulyany, Kutaisi, London-Luton (2x daily) , Malmö-Sturup, MilanBergamo, Naples, Oslo-Torp, Paris-Beauvais, Rome-Ciampino, Stavanger, Stockholm-Skavsta, Tel Aviv
Seasonal: Bourgas, Grenoble
There is a plenty of car rentals at the airport including Avis, Budget or the private of the airport called GTL LOT Car Rental.
Gliwice Museum 
- Piast's Castle, ul. Pod Murami 2.
- Villa Caro 19th century residence, ul. Dolnych Wałów 8a.
- Gliwice Radio station museum, ul. Tarnogórska 129.
- with Radio Tower. At 118 metre high it is currently the world's tallest wooden tower and main city landmark. Played a role in history as a place where staged "Polish attack" on German radio station happened and gave reason for counterattack and beginning of World War II.
- Victoria Day Spa, Rynek 3/2 (on the Market Square), ☎ +48 884 966 966 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 9AM-9PM. Facial treatments and massage in a relaxing, modern environment. edit