Gjøvik is a city in Oppland.
Oslo airport (IATA: OSL).
11 daily deparures from Oslo.
Route 4 from Oslo or Lillehammer. Route 33 from Valdres.
- Gjøvik Olympiske Fjellhall, Heimdalsgate 2, ☎ +47 61138200 (email@example.com, fax: +47 61138210). M-F: 11AM-9PM, Sa-Su: 10AM-4PM. This icehockey arena is enterely built inside a mountain. Part of the 1994 olympic tournament were held here. The arena seats 5830. Skates are available for rent, for those who wants to try the ice. kr 20. edit
- Mjøsmuset, Niels Ødegaardsgate 3, ☎ +47 91170500 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +47 61176896), . 13Jun-23Aug: Tu-Su: 11AM-3PM. Museum with exhipits related to the town. Adults: kr 50, students: kr 40, children: kr 20. edit
- Skibladner, Jernbanegate 2, ☎ +47 61144080 (email@example.com, fax: +47 61144081), . Skibladner, built in 1856, is the worlds oldest paddle steamer. Nick-named the white swan of lake Mjøsa. In the summer the old routes on lake Mjøsa is recreated. Tu,Th and Sa Skibladner departs for a roundtrip to Lillehammer. And on W,F and Su for Eidsvoll. From kr 180. edit
- Egon, Jernbanegata 5, ☎ +47 61132410 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +47 61132411). M-Th: 11AM-10.30PM, F-Sa: 11AM-11.30PM, Su: 1PM-10.30PM. edit
- Restaurant Fellini, Hunnsveien 2. M-Th:2PM-11PM, F-Sa: 1PM-11.30PM, Su: 2PM-10PM. Italian. edit
- Chaplin Café, Jernbanegata 2, ☎ +47 61178006 (email@example.com, fax: +47 61178006). M-Tu:11AM-11PM, W-Th: 11AM-12.30AM, F-Sa: 11AM-2AM, Su: 2PM-2AM. edit
Touristinformation Gjøvik Land Toten
Phone: +47 61 14 67 10
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!