Gjøvik is a city in Oppland.
Oslo airport (IATA: OSL).
11 daily deparures from Oslo.
Route 4 from Oslo or Lillehammer. Route 33 from Valdres.
- Gjøvik Olympiske Fjellhall, Heimdalsgate 2, ☎ +47 61138200 ([email protected], fax: +47 61138210). M-F: 11AM-9PM, Sa-Su: 10AM-4PM. This icehockey arena is enterely built inside a mountain. Part of the 1994 olympic tournament were held here. The arena seats 5830. Skates are available for rent, for those who wants to try the ice. kr 20. edit
- Mjøsmuset, Niels Ødegaardsgate 3, ☎ +47 91170500 ([email protected], fax: +47 61176896), . 13Jun-23Aug: Tu-Su: 11AM-3PM. Museum with exhipits related to the town. Adults: kr 50, students: kr 40, children: kr 20. edit
- Skibladner, Jernbanegate 2, ☎ +47 61144080 ([email protected], fax: +47 61144081), . Skibladner, built in 1856, is the worlds oldest paddle steamer. Nick-named the white swan of lake Mjøsa. In the summer the old routes on lake Mjøsa is recreated. Tu,Th and Sa Skibladner departs for a roundtrip to Lillehammer. And on W,F and Su for Eidsvoll. From kr 180. edit
- Gjøvik Chokolade, Storgaten 16, ☎ +47 61132870 ([email protected], fax: +47 61175409). Handmade chocolate. edit
- Egon, Jernbanegata 5, ☎ +47 61132410 ([email protected], fax: +47 61132411). M-Th: 11AM-10.30PM, F-Sa: 11AM-11.30PM, Su: 1PM-10.30PM. edit
- Restaurant Fellini, Hunnsveien 2. M-Th:2PM-11PM, F-Sa: 1PM-11.30PM, Su: 2PM-10PM. Italian. edit
- Chaplin Café, Jernbanegata 2, ☎ +47 61178006 ([email protected], fax: +47 61178006). M-Tu:11AM-11PM, W-Th: 11AM-12.30AM, F-Sa: 11AM-2AM, Su: 2PM-2AM. edit
Touristinformation Gjøvik Land Toten
Email: [[email protected]]
Phone: +47 61 14 67 10
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!