Gaspé is a town on the east coast of Gaspé Peninsula, Quebec.
- Orléans Express []is the intercity bus line that serves the region.
- VIA Rail  serves Gaspé with the three times weekly Chaleur service.
- Air Canada[] from,Montréal andQuébec City.
By car because there is no bus around the city,walk in the center of the town beside the bridge ,rent at sailboat to see the huge bay of Gaspé,rent a horse to go in the park
Go to Haldimand beach,
Visit the museum[]
Go to Forillon Nartional Park
- Motel Adams, 20, rue Adams, ☎ 418 368-2244, . checkin: 16h; checkout: 12. Hotel in center of town. Near post office. Restaurant on premises. Autobus Orleans Express has a ticket agency in the reception counter of Hotel. $86.00. (49,-64) edit
- Gîte La Comptonie Voyageuse, 34, Rooney (Douglastown), ☎ 1 418 368 2296, . Guesthouse in an Agro-Forestry Farm, in the middle of the forest. A must see ! edit