Garibaldi  is a quiet coastal town on the Northern Oregon Coast. It is on the mouth of the Tillamook Bay and an excellent hub of crabbing, fishing, clamming and several other sea activities.
To get to Garibaldi take highway 101 from the North or South or highway 6 from the East. Located 75 miles West of Portland and 8 miles North of Tillamook.
- Garibaldi is beginning a project to connect the city with the marina and the surrounding area with a walkpath. Check out the project at Oregon Coastal Futures Project
- Travel by car
- Rent or take your boat
- Garibaldi Crab Races (March)
- Garibaldi Days Festival (July)
- Chartered fishing and diving. Here is one local company, Garibaldi Charters
- Rent some equipment and go clam digging, fishing, crabbing, etc. Garibaldi Marina is a local business at the marina that rents equipment for many activities.
- Garibaldi Museum
- Antique Stores
- Baked goods from Bayfront Bakery
- Classy Touch Gifts
- Barview Jetty Store
- Godfrey's Garibaldi Pharmacy
- Food Basket Market
- You have to visit the Bayfront Bakery as they boast some of the best baked goods on the coast.
- Try a fish fry and buy some seafood at Miller's Seafood Market or Bay Ocean Seafood or Louise's Crab Co.
- Fisherman's Korner Restaurant
- Dairy Queen
- Ghose Hole Public House
- Garibaldi Pub and Eatery
- Parkside Coffee House
- The Landing Restaurant and Lounge
- Many Bed & Breakfasts.
- Hotels & Motels
- Bayshore Inn L.L.C.
- Harbor View Inn
- Tilla-Bay Motel
- Western Royal Inn
- Try renting a coastal home for the weekend
- Harborview Inn & RV Park, 302 S. 7th St. (.2 mi South of 101 on Port of Garibaldi), ☎ 503-322-3251, . checkin: 1600; checkout: 1100. We are a locally-owned and -operated motel and RV park right out on the Port of Garibaldi, Oregon. We are 50 yards from the boat launch and marina. If we were any closer, you'd be wet! Perfect for fishermen and families, we offer boat & trailer parking along with special rates for guests of our charter partners. Our 16 newly remodeled rooms with rates starting at $49/night are cheery and charming, featuring 1 or 2 queen beds, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, flat screen TV with free cable & wi-fi. You can walk to restaurants, museums, antique shops, bakery, grocery stores and even ride the historic steam train. Our 30 space RV park features hot shower, 20, 30, 50 amp electric, water, sewer, cable TV and wi-fi all included in the rates, which start at just $27.50/night. We are right on Tillamook Bay with 3 major bays and 7 major rivers. You can launch your boat from here, go clamming & crabbing, and we're within easy driving distance of the towns of Tillamook, Bay City, Rockaway Beach, Manzanita, Wheeler, and Nehalem. $59-$95. (45.559172,-123.915682) edit
Take Highway 101 North or South or Highway 6 West towards Portland.