Though not born in Frombork, Nicolaus Copernicus did his most important work while living here until his death in 1543.
Frombork  is a city in Warmian-Masurian Voivodship in Poland. It was known by its German name Frauenburg in the middle ages.
- Nicolaus Copernicus Museum, . edit
Visit the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus in Frombork Cathedral.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European pier
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula: