Frederikssund is a city in North Zealand in Denmark.
Frederikssund is the terminal station for the H- and C-line S-trains. The trip from Copenhagen will take around 45 minutes.
- J.F. Willumsen's Museum. edit
- Langes Magasin. Art gallery. edit
- The World of the Frederikssund Vikings (Vikingernes Verden i Frederikssund). edit
- Bollinis Familierestaurant, . edit
- Skjalm Hvide Hotel, Bygaden 1, Jørlunde, Slangerup (Take bus 600S from Ølstykke Station), ☎ +45 4733 3389 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +45 4738 0181), . checkin: 3:30PM; checkout: noon. Three star hotel in a village outside Slangerup. Family run with 54 rooms with internet access. The hotel has restaurant, bar and meeting facilities. Doubles 925 DKK. edit
- Hotel Rådhuskroen, Østergade 1, ☎ +45 4731 5455 (email@example.com, fax: +45 4731 0777), . Hotel with nine small rooms with minibar. The hotel has restaurant and meeting facilities. Doubles 695 DKK. edit