Františkovy lázně (German: Franzensbad) is a spa town in West Bohemia in Western Czech Republic.
Fratiškovy Lázně is a spa town with population 5,742 and is close to the German border. It is a one of the smallest spa towns in the Czech Republic. The town is famous for its 23 mineral springs and its historical center.
The journey from Prague takes over 2 hours by car down the road E48.
- Church of St. Peter and St. Paul. edit
- Church of St. Jacob. edit
- Large spa parks. edit
- Jewish Synagogue. edit
- Watchtower Salingburg. edit
- Aquaforum, 5. května 19, . 9:00 - 21:00. edit
- Mineral springs. editThere are 23 spa mineral springs between 8 and 13 °C
- The spa Colonnade. edit
- Discounter LIDL, Americká 336/44
- Bathhouse Luna, Národní 14, ☎ +420 351 014 100 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . The Luna Spa House is situated in Františkovy Lázně (Franzensbad), in the very centre of the spa. The spa house provides accommodation in single or double rooms. For the more demanding quests, there are spacious suites available. Spa care is provided by experienced professionals in our newly reconstructed balneal centre. Single: From €42; Double: From €46. edit