There is more than one place called Franklin:
- Franklin (Alabama) - a town in Macon County, Alabama.
- Franklin (Arkansas) - a town in Izard County, Arkansas.
- Franklin (Connecticut) - a town in New London County, Connecticut.
- Franklin (Georgia) - a city in Heard County, Georgia.
- Franklin (Idaho) - a city in Franklin County, Idaho.
- Franklin (Illinois) - a village in Morgan County, Illinois.
- Franklin (Indiana) - a city in Johnson County, Indiana.
- Franklin (Iowa) - a city in Lee County, Iowa.
- Franklin (Kentucky) - a city in Simpson County, Kentucky.
- Franklin (Louisiana) - the parish seat of St. Mary Parish, Louisiana.
- Franklin (Maine) - a town in Hancock County, Maine.
- Franklin (Massachusetts) - a city in Norfolk County, Massachusetts.
- Franklin (Michigan, village in Oakland County, Michigan.
- Franklin (Minnesota) - a city in Renville County, Minnesota.
- Franklin (Missouri) - a city in Howard County, Missouri.
- Franklin (Nebraska) - a city in Franklin County, Nebraska.
- Franklin (New Hampshire) - a city in Merrimack County, New Hampshire.
- Franklin (New Jersey) - a borough in Sussex County, New Jersey.
- Franklin, New York (two locations):
- Franklin (North Carolina) - a town located in Franklin Township, North Carolina.
- Franklin (Ohio) - a city in Warren County, Ohio.
- Franklin, Pennsylvania (two locations):
- Franklin (Tennessee) - a city in Williamson County, Tennessee and a suburb of Nashville.
- Franklin (Texas) - a city in Robertson County, Texas.
- Franklin (Vermont) - a town in Franklin County, Vermont.
- Franklin (Virginia) - a city in Virginia.
- Franklin (West Virginia) - a town in Pendleton County, West Virginia.
- Franklin, Wisconsin (six locations):
See also: Franklin County.
||This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.