The Forgotten Coast is a coastal stretch of the Florida Panhandle so named for being left out of Florida tourism promotions for several years in a row.
- Apalachicola -- the historic Heart of the Forgotten coast featuring 200 historic buildings and amazing oysters.
- Carrabelle -- Home of the "World's Smallest Police Station" - it's in a phone booth.
- St Vincent Island -- a long thin sandbar peninsula with one of the top 10 state parks in the US
- St. George -- a small island connected by bridge to the mainland, St. George is a tiny town surrounded by a sprinkling of vacation homes and a state park in the dunes.
- Eastpoint -- the commercial center of the Forgotten Coast, with a number of shops and restaurants. Home to the new Franklin County School (K-12)
- Saint Marks -- History and the HuManatee Festival
- Wakulla Springs -- One of the world's deepest and largest freshwater springs.
- Wewahitchka -- Two lovely lakes just a short drive from the coast.
- Sopchoppy -- A tiny but thriving town a few miles from the coast.
- Port St Joe -- County seat of Gulf County, good fishing, shopping.
Dmoz:North America/United States/Florida/Regions/