Florence is a Province of the Tuscany Region of Italy.
- Mugello - northern part of the province of Florence
- Valdarno - an area located south east of Florence
It can be very difficult finding a good restaurant open between the hours of about 3pm to 7pm, as dining in those hours is alien to italian habits.
Vegetarians and vegans should have no problem eating in Florence as staff at Italian restaurants tend to be very accomodating. Try ribollita, a regional specialty vegetable soup. 100 percent vegan and delicious. Pizza in Italy (and authentic Italian restaurants elsewhere) do not use dairy products or eggs in their dough.
- Villa Cesi Hotel Impruneta, Via delle terre bianche, 1 - 150023 Impruneta (FI) Italy, ☎ Telephone +39 055 2011186 (fax: Fax 055 2312386.), . Budget 3 star hotel in Impruneta near Florence in the heart of Tuscany with 28 comfortable rooms with private bath, free wi-fi and satellite to. The facilities available include outside swimming pool, terrace solarium, bar, restaurant, Jacuzzi, massage parlor, meeting rooms and wedding hall Double and twin rooms: Euros 70. Single: Euros 62. Breakfast included.. edit
- Grand Hotel Cavour, ☎ +39 055 266271, fax: +39 055 218955. Via del Proconsolo, 3. Occupies the medieval 13th century residence of the noble Strozzi-Ridolfi families - powerful Florentine families whose history is intertwined with that of the legendary Medici dynasty as well as the Republic of Florence itself. €150-300.
- Windows on Tuscany - Tuscany Villas, Via dei Serragli 6/R, Florence. ☎ +39 055 26851, e-mail: email@example.com. Windows on Tuscany was born in 1986 thanks to the love of Leonardo and Beatrice Ferragamo for this breathtaking region, they decide to offer their accomodation of 200 luxury and ancient properties in Tuscany with renaissance-style, Villas with outdoor pools and outstanding views over the Chianti vineyards, Florence, Lucca, Siena, Arezzo, Grosseto. From 1320 to 5200/week with many bedrooms, garden, gazebo, jacuzzi, wifi, air conditioning, etc.