Everglades City is a city in Collier County, in Southwest Florida.
- Everglades National Park, Gulf Coast Visitor Center, +1 239-695-3311. Daily, 8AM-4:30PM in winter; 9AM-4:30PM in summer. The gateway for exploring the Ten Thousand Islands, a maze of mangrove islands and waterways that extends to Flamingo and Florida Bay. Offers educational displays, orientation films, informational brochures, boat tours and canoe rentals. Backcountry permits available. Restaurants, stores, lodging and campgrounds are nearby. Restrooms.
- Everglades city travel (Everglades city tourist), Everglades city Fl, . Travel in Everglades city fl.Things to do, places to eat,hotels and general info on everglades city. edit
- Everglades private airboat tours] (Everglades airboat rides), 31000 us 41 tamiami trail Everglades city fl 34139 (23 miles south of Naples fl on us 41), ☎ 800-368-0065, . 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Airboat tours in the grasslands of the Florida Everglades. Premium rides on thousands of acres of private land. Everglades private airboat tours in Everglades city fl. evergladesrides.com $40.00 adult $20.00 child. edit
The Seafood Depot, 102 Collier Ave, +1 239-695-0075. Located in a train depot established in 1928. It has wonderful outside dining overlooking the mangroves and water of the backcountry. The food is plentiful and very affordable.
- Captain's Table Lodge & Villas, 102 E. Broadway, 239-695-4211 or 800-741-6430.
- Everglades City Motel, 310 Collier Ave., 239-695-4224 or 800-695-8353, .
- Everglades Cozy Cabins, 239-695-2746 or 888-956-6251, .
- Everglades Spa & Lodge, 201 W. Broadway, 239-695-3151, .
- Ivey House, Bed & Breakfast, 107 Camellia Street, 239-695-3299, . Comfortable with a good hot breakfast.