Eureka  is a city in the St. Louis Area of Missouri.
Eureka is about 27 miles west of St. Louis by way of Interstate 44.
Eureka has only two roads of importance: Interstate 44 and Missouri State Route 109.
- Route 66 State Park, 97 North Outer Road, ☎ 636-938-7198, . Located on the former site of the town of Times Beach, which was evacuated in 1985 after a dioxin scare that made national headlines. It has since been successfully decontaminated, and transformed into this beautiful park.
- The Reagan Museum, Eureka College, . M-F 9AM-8PM, Sa 10AM-6PM, Su Noon-8PM. Free.
- Lake Eureka. Sunrise-11PM. Fishing and boating, although swimming is not allowed.
- Six Flags St. Louis, .
- Foxy's Boutique at the St. Louis West KOA, 18475 Old US Hwy 66, Eureka, MO 63025, . Gift shop featuring Route 66 nostalgia, home decor, unique hostess gifts, jewelry and beautiful children's toys.
- Jellystone Park Campground, 5300 Fox Creek Rd, ☎ +1 636-938-5925 or 1-800-861-3020 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. $30-90 (Basic campsite/cabin).
- The St. Louis West / Historic Route 66 KOA, 18475 Old US Hwy 66, Eureka, MO 63025, ☎ 636-257-3018, . Home to the Famous Route 66 Caboose, this original honeymoon suite on Historic Route 66 is a newly remodeled Caboose and a popular accommodation! Cabin Camping, RV Camping or Tent Camping, this is picturesque camping as it was meant to be - with lots of trees, a babbling creek, fireflies and a campfire (with s'mores!) under a starlit sky. Located on Historic Route 66, this beautiful KOA is less than 1 mile from Six Flags St. Louis. It's less than 30 minutes from other St. Louis attractions, including the Gateway Arch, Forest Park, Missouri Botanical Garden, Museum of Transportation, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Grant's Farm and riverboat rides on the Mississippi. Meramec Caverns, Purina Farms and wine country are also nearby.