Elmsford  is a village in Westchester County in the state of New York in the United States of America.
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines), . The closest airport, about 25 minutes drive. Rental cars are available.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, . Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, , John F. Kennedy International Airport , and LaGuardia Airport : The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and livery cars offer regular service to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take to you Westchester in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
There are numerous Bee Line bus routes along Route 9A and Route 119 in Elmsford, with frequent service to destinations such as White Plains, Tarrytown, and Yonkers.
Peking chinese food,,,cheap and in huge quantity,,,,germans like sesame chickens,,,and swedish think everything taste the same,,,,and after peking you can go to dunkin donuts,,,and dozen donuts cost only $ 6.00,,,highly recommended by swedish and norwegians,,,,,,,,
Also, Sam's club has $2.00 pizza slice,,,and no membership card required,,,,so pizza and drink for $ 2.50..........
- Pete's Saloon & Restaurant, 8 Main St, +1 914 592-9849, . American style pub is a popular night spot.
- Hampton Inn, 200 Tarrytown Rd, +1 914 592-5680, . Conveniently located on 119 (near routes 87 and 287). Meeting rooms available to accommodate your corporate meetings. Group rates offered.