Eldorado is a city in the West Hill Country of Texas.
Eldorado is located on US 277 between San Angelo and Sonora.
- Schleicher County Museum, 607 Murchison St. Housed in an old hardware store build in the 1930s, this museum has a lot of vintage room re-creations, as well as Old West artifacts like barbed wire and spurs.
- Linda's Crafts & Clutter, 805 SW Main St, 325 853 1668.
- Coyotes Restaurant, 610 N Divide St, 325 853 3858. Downhome cooking.
- Katdaddy's Bar B Que, 601 SW Main St, 325 853 2832.
- Pizza Pro Eldorado, 303 N Divide St, 325 853 2504.
- Shaws Motel, 13 S Divide St, 325 853 2866.
- X Bar Ranch, just north of town off US 277, . 7100-acre guest ranch with camping and cabin lodging. Other features include 16 miles of nature trails and a swimming pool.