Edgeley  is a town in La Moure County, in the southeastern area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 637 people. Coordinates are latitude 46.36 N & longitude 98.72 W. Elevation is 1,559 feet.
Edgeley is an agricultual community with wheat, corn, soybeans, sunflowers, barley, oats, potatoes grown in the area. Livestock, cattle and feedlots dot the countryside. In 2003, a wind farm was built with 41 wind-powered turbines generating electricity for the local power co-op.
- Antique Schoolhouse, Highway 281 south of Sixth Avenue, Edgeley, ND 58433. Open seasonally from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or by appointment. Tel: (701) 493-2208. Email: email@example.com
- Wind Farm, located 7 miles west of Edgeley, ND 58433. The state's first wind farm. Information kiosk located along highway 13. Tel: (701) 493-2208. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dacotah Lanes, P.O. Box 67, Edgeley, ND 58433. Tel: (701) 493-2984.
- Camping at Edgeley Campground, 215 6th Ave, Edgeley, ND 58433. Tel: (701) 493-2208. Fax: 701-493-2208. Email: email@example.com Open April 15 through October 30
- Birding: you can observe many species in Edgeley, including kingfishers, larks, swans, geese, ducks, herons, pigeons, doves, crows, sparrows, meadowlarks, blackbirds, wild turkeys, pelicans, cormorants, pheasants, and grouse
- Willow Creek Wood Shop, 6886 78th Avenue SE, (701) 493-2056 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Handcrafted wood gifts, in Western, horse, Native American arts, and wildlife themes.
- Camp David Lodge, 211 Sixth Ave, Edgeley, ND. Tel: (701) 493-2208.
- Prairie Rose Inn, P.O. Box 295, Hwy. 281 Industrial Park, Edgeley, ND 58433. Tel: (701) 493-2075. Fax: (701) 493-2075. Email: email@example.com
- Whitestone Battlefield located about 20 miles south and west of Edgeley. Here in 1863, US Calvary troops, under the command of General Alfred Sully, engaged in a fierce battle with the Yanktonai and Hunkpapa Sioux Indians. At the conclusion of the Battle at Whitestone Hill, approximately 20 of Sully's men were killed and over 50 were wounded.