Easton is a historic town on the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
Driving to Easton is very simple, in large part because of U.S. 50 running through it on its way to Ocean City. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, weekend beach traffic may cause long delays.
Since U.S. 50 gets backed up during the summer, find routes that avoid the highway as much as possible. That said, you will likely encounter backups at nearby intersections as well.
- Waterfowl Festival, ☎ +1 410 822-4567 (fax: +1 410 820-9286), . A three-day celebration of the arts to view and buy some of the best wildlife art in the world. Includes demonstrations and competitions. Held the second full weekend in November. edit
- Hog Neck Golf Course, 10142 Old Cordova Road, ☎ +1 410 822-6079, . A public 18-hole, par 72 course, rated 4 stars in Golf Digest's "Places to Play" for 2003. edit
- River House Golf, 28449 Clubhouse Dr, ☎ +1 800 277-9800. A 18-hole, par 71, championship golf course nestled into a residential community. The course is open to the public. edit
- General Tanuki's, 25 Goldsborough St, . edit
- Out of the Fire, 22 Goldsborough St, . edit
- Scossa, 8 N. Washington St, . edit