East Glacier is a town located at the eastern park border of Glacier National Park in Northwestern Montana.
- Amtrak, 400 MT Hwy 49 N, . The Empire Builder stops in East Glacier. It is a seasonal stop that is open from April to October.
- Serrano's Mexican Restaurant, 29 Dawson Ave, ☎ +1 406 226-9392, . 5PM-10PM daily. Mexican restaurant in an old log house. edit
- Glacier Park Lodge, 1 Midvale Rd, ☎ +1 406 226-5600, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. Glacier Park Lodge is located across the street from the East Glacier Park Amtrak train station on US #2. The hotel has a heated swimming pool and nine-hole golf course. All daily meals are available, with a nicely priced menu in the main dining room. A coffee bar and a well stocked gift shop are also on site. Televisions, elevators, and air conditioning are not available. (48.442818,-113.222651) edit
- Brownies Hostel (HI-East Glacier Park), 1020 MT Hwy 49, ☎ +1 406 226-4426, . Cafe, kitchen facilities, internet access, lockers available. (48.448954,-113.225306) edit
- Serrano's Backpacker's Inn, 29 Dawson Ave, ☎ +1 406 226-9392, . Backpacker cabins in the back yard of Serrano's Mexican Restaurant (see above). Reservations taken up to 24 hours in advance. $15 beds in shared cabins, $40 private cabins. edit
- Travelers Rest Lodge, Main road on East Galcier (near AMTRAK), ☎ (406) 226-9143, . Individual cabins with bedroom, lounge with fireplace and kitchenette. edit
|Routes through East Glacier