Eagle Pass is a city on the South Texas Plains. It is just across the river from the slightly larger city of Piedras Negras in the Mexican state of Coahuila.
- Fort Duncan, 400 Garrison St, ☎ +1 830 773-3224, . M-Sa 1PM-4PM. Several building of this 1847 fort are preserved in a municipal park. In the post headquarters building is an interesting Texas history museum. $2 for 12 years & older. edit
- Lucky Eagle Casino, El Indio Highway at Rosita Valley Rd, +1 888-255-8259, . Vegas-style casino run by Kickapoo Indians.
- Municipal Golf Course
- Mall de las Aguilas, 455 S Bibb Ave, ☎ +1 830 773-9033, . Daily, hours vary, 9AM-6PM are usually a safe bet. Mall with the usual line of stores, but also; Local Attractions Visitor Info, Postage Service, UPS Drop-Off Location and a ATM. edit
- Charcoal Grill, 455 S Bibb St
- Chili's Grill & Bar, 264 S Bibb St
- Fuddrucker's, 406 S Bibb St
- La Cantera Grill and Bar, 405 S Bibb St
- Mi Casa "Comidas Caseras", 1920 Veteran's Blvd
- New China Buffet, 410 S Texas Dr
- Parrilla de San Miguel, 408 S Texas Dr
- Sirloin Stockade, 225 S Bibb St
- SouthBound Texas Coffeehouse & Saloon, 348 E Main St
- Bases Loaded Sports Grill, 2210 Loop 431 # 100
- Jarras Bar & Grill, 1824 Del Rio Blvd
- La Quinta Inn, 2525 E Main St, 830 773 7000.
- Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, 3301 East Main, 830 757 5565. Some rooms have jacuzzi.
- Mexico, 140 Adams St, ☎ +1 830 773-9255 (fax: +1 830 773-9397). edit