Dinas Mawddwy is a village in Gwynedd.
Dinas Mawddwy is just off the A470, the main north-south trunk road in Wales. The nearest railway station is at Machynlleth, from where there is a regular bus service.
- Take the unclassified road from the village centre to Llanuwchllyn, at the southern end of Bala Lake, across Bwlch y Groes, the highest road in Wales.
- The Bwlch yr Oerddrws pass to the west, which carries the A470 towards Dolgellau is a popular location for photographers trying to catch spectacular shots of low-flying military jets 
- Meirion Mill, (Right next to the A470), ☎ 01650 531311, . Well known outlet for woollen items and other traditional goods. edit
- Red Lion Hotel (Gwesty'r Llew Coch), ☎ 01650 531247, . The oldest building in the village, dating back to the 12th Century. Real ales and traditional food. Rooms available. edit
- Buckley Pines Hotel, ☎ 01650 531261, . Built in 1873, this is said to be the oldest reinforced-concrete building in Europe. This may bring to mind images of grim 1960s shopping centres or tower blocks, but the reality could not be more different as the building resembles many other Welsh country house hotels. edit
- Celyn Brithion Caravan and Camping Site, ☎ 01650 531 344, . edit