Dibrugarh is city situated at the Eastern part of Assam.
Dibrugarh Railway Station
Dibrugarh Airport is one of the oldest airports in eastern India and also the easternmost civilian airport of the country. Presently this airport has night landing facilities and also the services of two aerobridges. It is the third airport in eastern India after Kolkata and Guwahati airports to have the services of aerobridges. This airiport has two daily flights to the national capital Delhi, one via Guwahati by Jet Airways and the other via Kolkata by Indigo airlines, apart from Air India flights connecting it with Dimapur and Kolkata.
From Dibrugarh Airport (IATA: DIB, ICAO: VEMN), connecting flights to other Indian domestic destinations are also available on daily basis.
- Pawan Hans Helicopter Service, Itanagar, NaharLagun, Pasighat.
Dibrugarh has two railway stations - the historic Dibrugarh Town station(DBRT), which is the first railway station in the entire North - East India and the newly built Dibrugarh station (DBRG). Dibrugarh is connected by Train with New Delhi, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kanyakumari, Kolkata, New Jalpaiguri, Guwahati, Dimapur etc. Dibrugarh is the only non - capital city in India to have the Rajdhani Express originating from and terminating in it. 9 (nine) Rajdhani Express trains in a week ply from and to the Dibrugarh Town station and 1 (one) Rajdhani Express train in a week ply from and to the Dibrugarh station.
Daily bus services are available to Guwahati, Jorhat, Tezpur, Lakhimpur, Digboi, Kohima etc. places.
Bus rides are the cheapest mode of transport. There are city buses which covers the whole district. Most of them operate during day time only.
Auto rickshaws are good for moving around the city in shoe-string budget.
Best way to reach Dibrugarh and move around the town is by riding a motorcycle in a group, which is conducted as guided motorcycle tours in the state of Assam and adjoining states.
- Radhakrishna Mandir A temple, built of marble stones Near Assam Medical College campus.
- Tilinga Mandir. A temple having many bells, 54 kms. Eastwards from Dibrugarh city centre.
- Jokai Botanical Garden. A botanical garden run by the Forestry Department of Assam, famous for its flora and fauna.
- Koli Aai Thaan. A traditional Assamese temple located on the banks of the Brahmaputra.
- Mahatma Gandhi Udyan, Khanikar Chariali (towards East). A newly developed park for recreation, one of the bests in North East. edit
- Brahmaputra River Bank. See the the majesticity of Nature's gift to this land, the mighty Brahmaputra. edit
- Lakshminath Bezbaruah Udyan. A park for recreation in Dibrugarh city. edit
- PARIDHAAN, Near ICICI Bank, H S Road, ☎ 0373 2325838. A Newly opened Readymade Garments Showroom with Latest new collection . edit
- Brahmaputra River. Sit there and watch the sunset & sunrise.
- Tea gardens, Enjoy the beauty of Nature going through tea garden in the Dibrugarh city.
- Jogging at Chowkidinghee Field, Mankota Road (towards East). Refresh you health in the morning and the evening by jogging at the jogging track around the Chowkidinghee Field. edit
- Enjoy a movie, at Fun Cinemas, Junction Mall. edit
- Hongkong Market or Bhutiya market. Local shopping. Wonderfull collection of winter cloths, casuals and shoes.
- Jalan South Tea Estate. Dibrugarh is famous for tea. It has the world's largest area covered by tea gardens. Even within the city there exists a tea garden. Besides tea you will find cane and bamboo furniture plus local garment products like Muga, Ari, and Mulberry Silk.
- Junction Mall, R. K. B. Road. A modern mall with barnded shops for jewellery, garments, foot - wear, kids' wear, toys etc. edit
You will get all varieties of Indian, Chinese, Mughlai, continental and local cuisines in this beautiful town.
The traditionally made rice beer; called Hanz; is unique drink in the region. It is brewed by natural fermentation process, and a rare sticky rice called bora is used to give a unique sweet taste.
There are few good bar cum restaurents available in the town such as; H2O, Little palace, Studio 69. They normally provide both drinks and food.
Within the city there are various hotels to suit every pocket.
- Hotel Rajawas, A.T.Road Marwari Patty, ☎ 0373-2323307. With Moti Mahal restaurant Rs 900 onwards. edit
- Hotel Little Palace, A. T. Road, Marwaripatty. edit
- Hotel Raj Palace, A. T. Road, Marwaripatty, ☎ 0373 2324934. with wi-fi enabled, and full security car parking,and Dormitory.. Non A/c Single 600 Non A/c Double 760 A/c Single 860 A/c Double 980 Deluex Room 1300 Deluex Superior 1600 govt Tax applicable 600-1800. edit
- Hotel Natraj, H. S. Road, New Market. edit
- Hotel Maurya, Talkie House Road, New Market, ☎ 0373 -2322381. edit
- Hotel East End, New Market. edit
- Hotel Vishal (hotel vishal), Marwari Patty,Puja Ghat (A.T.Road), ☎ 03732320016, . checkin: 12; checkout: 12. Hotel Vishal is stationed in one of the serene and divine place, in Puja Ghat in Dibrugarh. The hotel offers warm hospitality for the guests to make it a memorable stay. Hotel Vishal is centrally located which makes it easier to connect to the railway station and bus station. 500. edit
- Hotel Devika, A T Rd, Puja Ghat (0.5 km distance from the railway station), ☎ +91 373 2325956 (email@example.com), . 30 A/C and non A/C rooms. Rs 450-2630. edit
- Monalisa Hotel, Mancotta Rd, Chowkidinghee (Near Sankardev Hospital), ☎ +91 373 2320416. i want to see your hotel site Rs 700-2,900. edit
- Hotel Vishal, Address= A.T.Road,Marwari Patty,Puja Ghat,Ph=03732320016