Dian Song Pi is an agricultural leisure area in Yilan County
Get off at Luodong Train Station (羅東站). There is a Kuo-Kuang (國光客運) Bus stop in front of the train station about 50 meters to the right. Take the Sanshing and Dian Song Pi route (往天送埤方向) and get off at Dian Song Pi (天送埤站).
Drive along Freeway No.5 from Taipei to Luodong, leaving the freeway at Luodong and connecting to Provincial Highway No.7 to Dian Song Pi. There are direction signs around the roads. It takes about two hours to get there.
There are two companies providing service from Taipei to Luodong, which are Kamalan (葛瑪蘭客運) and Capital Star Bus (首都客運), and the ticket for one person is around 120 NT$. There is a Kuo-Kuang Bus (國光客運) stop in front of the train station about 50 meters to the right. Take the Sanshing and Dian Son Pi route (往天送埤方向) and get off at Dian Son Pi (天送埤站).
The best way to get around is taking bus or train to Luodong and then rent a scooter. There are scooter rental shops near the Luodong train station (羅東火車站). Ride Provincial highway No.7 to Dian Song Pi. Do not forget to get a map from the rental shops or visitor information center at Luodong train station.
- Old Dian Song Pi Train Station (天送埤火車站)- Taipingshan used to be a forestry area, and the Dian Song Pi Train Station was the most important intersection of the San-shing area. Nowadays, instead of transporting logs, it has become a tourist attraction.
- Dian Song Pi Antique Culture Gallery (天送埤文物館)- displays ancient tools to show the history of the logging industry and early life of residents. If tourists want to visit, they have to make a reservation before going. TEL: 03-9892049#13 Ticket information: adult 30NT$, children 10NT$ per person.
- Green Onion Culture Gallery (青蔥文物館)- introduces the cultivation of green onions, and tourists can experience the agricultural lifestyle. The opening hours are 8:30～17:00 weekdays, 9:00～18:00 weekends and without admission fare.
- Hiking– There are many trails for experiencing the natural environment. You can follow the many interpretation signs which provide information on various plants.
- Bike Trip- There are also routes designed for bikers. Tourists can get information from the tourist center and get around the spots in the area. Most B&Bs provide bikes for their guests.
- Firefly Watching- Visitors can see fireflies at night from April to June.
- Rafting- Local residents plan rafting activities in En Nong River during summer time. You can get more information by checking the website of En Nong River Rafting . Make reservation in advance. TEL: (03)989-5566, FAX: (03)989-5576
- Pear Harvesting (上將梨產業活動)- During July and August, people can experience the process of harvesting pears.
- Wei Zhen Xiang Po-Ba Store (卜肉店)- It sells the most famous dish in Sanshing township, Po-Ba (a kind of fried pork). TEL: (03)989-2960
- A Po's Green Onion Pancake (阿婆蔥油餅)- Pancakes filled with green onion are a local specialty. The vendor also sells uncooked pancakes to take home for 100NT$/5 pieces. Sanshing Green Onion is well-known in Taiwan for its taste. TEL: (03)989-2358
- Twenty-one tea house (21茶坊)- sells several kinds of drinks such as bubble tea, green tea, coffee and hot chocolate. TEL: (03)989-3149
- Constellation Home stay (星宿民宿)- They provide comfortable rooms for guests. The list price for one night is 3000 NT$/suite. Guests can make a reservation by visiting their website or call them (TEL: 0935-171783).
- Mian Nao Leisure Farm (眠腦農場)- They provide rooms with basic equipment. Besides, guests can see 500 Taiwan-native tree species. The list price for one night is 2500 NT$/suite. Guests can make a reservation by visiting their website  or by phone (TEL: (03)989-5566).