Dharmapuri is a city in Tamil Nadu.
- 300 km from Chennai by bus.
- 130 km from Bangalore by bus and train.
- 65 km from Salem by bus and train.
- Hogenakkal Water Falls - famous tourist spot in Tamilnadu. Go to boating, eat fishes and have a oil massage and bath under the falls
- Kottai Perumal Kovil (temple). It was built in 9th century.
- Malligarjuneshwaraswamy (Lord Shiva) Temple and Perumal Temple. This may be the only place where Perumal is in sitting position with thaayar.
- Adhiyaman Palace
- Kumaraswamypet Murugan Temple
- Kadagathur Siva Temple (7 km) from Dharmapuri
- Waterfalls in Hogenakkal - nice oil bath, boating and try local fried fish (40 km)
- Ancient Siva Temple in Teerthamalai (40 km) and many more ancient temples in and around the town.
- There is a hill series in the east side of the city, which looks like a lady laying down when watched from a place called Nallampalli. The sunrise from behind this hill is the most beautiful moment in every morning.
Every one should try out the tasty and spicy Roadside Pani poori and chilly chicken.
Town is famous for fruit Mango. You can get more than 50 variety of Mangoes in market. Taste it.
A snack item called paniyaram and Millagaivadai will be available during evening hours in Dharmapuri town streets.
Balan Tea Shop (Opposite to District Library, Dharmapuri)- Good Tea with Hot Bonda is available.
Dont miss it
- Hotel Adhiyaman Palace [3-star hotel]
- Rama Boarding
- DNC lodge
- Hotel Saravana [3-star hotel]