Dharmapuri is in the Karimnagar district of Telangana, a state of India.
This is 250 km away from Hyderabad.
The only mode is Bus.
Direct buses are available or follow this route :
Hyderabad -> Karimnagar -> Jagtial -> Dharmapuri
- laxmi narasimha swamy temple,venkateshwara,ramalingeshwara and many other temples
- The famous and lovely river , Godavari ..
- firstly ,we must take a bath in river Godavari
- then visit dattatreya,santoshima,rama, saibaba temple and other temples near by Godavari.
- then visit sri laxmi narasimha swamy, venkateshwara and other temples..
other places and near by places to see :
- Hanmandla Gadda Anjaneya Swami.
- Godavari Mata Temple
- Dattatreya Mandir
- Sri Rama Temple
- Goddess Santoshimata Temple.
- Kanyaka Parameshwari Temple.
- Goddess Mahalaxmi Temple.
- Sri sai shiva balaji mandir.
Other places of Interest :
- Brahma pushkarini (Koneru)
- Isuka stambam( Sand Piller)
- Akkapelli Rajeshwara Swami Temple.
Other Tourst Places near Dharmapuri
- Gudem - Shrine of Lord Satyanarayana swamy (10 Km)
- Kondagaattu- Shrine of Lord Anjaneya swamy (45 km)
- Vemulawada - Shrine of Lord Raja Rajeshwara swamy (70 km)
- Basara - Shrine of Lord Saraswathi Devi ( 170 km)
nothing special to buy
if possilble,stay at local residents' home and have a lovely home food..
they will charge very nominal price..
u can have accommodation provided by the temple,and TTD guest house..
- Sai Bhaktha Nivas, Sri Sai Shiva Balaji Mandir. u can have accommodation provided by the temple with 7 rooms, with a kalyana mandapam attached to it edit
find all the information from this sites ...