Dewey Beach is in the US state of Delaware.
- DC2NY, , ☎ +1 202-332-2691. operates weekend service to to/from Washington, D.C. ($39) in the summer.
- Jolly Trolley  operates between Dewey Beach and Rehoboth Beach. Fares are $2.50 each way and the trolley operates from 8:00 AM to 2;00 AM.
It is not advised to travel around Dewey Beach by car. Park the car when you get here and don't use it again until you leave.
Dewey Beach is a natural sandbar community that boasts an ocean on one side of the street and a bay on the other.
Sunsets over the bay provide a romantic atmosphere and enhance the nightlife.
- Delaware Seashore State Park, . a long stretch of natural beach that offers several areas for four-wheel vehicle access and surf fishing. A popular activity is treasure hunting on the beach with metal detectors. edit
- Water sports such as skimboarding, windsurfing, and catamaran sailing.
- Dewey Beach Market, (Highway 1 at New Orleans). edit
- East of Maui, (Highway 1 at New Orleans). edit
- Jeremiah's, 1707 Highway One. Beach needs: Rafts, Chairs, Clothing, Sandals, Skimboards, Boogie-Borards, and Custom Tees. edit
- Gary's Surf & Spray Cafe, 2000 Highway One, . edit
- Grotto Pizza, 4565 Highway One, . edit
- Mama Maria Italian Ristorante, 1608 Coastal Highway, . edit
- The Starboard, 2009 Highway One, . edit
- Theo's Restaurant, . 24 hours.. edit
- The Shop, 1808 Highway One (Northbound on RT 1), ☎ 302--227-2227, . 7AM. Fresh, Hand-rolled bagels, subs, pizza, and gourmet coffee! edit
- Wings To Go, (Highway 1 at New Orleans), . edit
- Woody's East Coast Bar & Grill, 1904 Coastal Highway, ☎ 302-260-9945, . edit
- The Bay Resort Motel, 126 Bellevue Street (Bellevue Street on the Bay), ☎ 302-227-6400, . edit
WikiPedia:Dewey Beach, Delaware