Delafield  is a city in Southeast Wisconsin.
Delafield, Wisconsin is located among the tranquil water and rolling hills of Waukesha County’s “Lake Country," just between Milwaukee and Madison. It's the ideal launching point for outdoor fun with fishing and boating on the lakes, golfing, miles of hiking and biking trails and so much more! Experience theatre under the stars, art walks, and music festivals are just a few ways to enjoy Delafield. Of course, there's a fine selection of dining and one-of-a-kind shopping too! Smiles await you in Delafield.
The heart of Delafield is its historic downtown with one-of-a-kind boutiques and restaurants. Just a short drive down Milwaukee Street, you’ll come upon the bustling commercial center, with an inviting mix of local restaurants and popular favorites and convenient shopping to suit every need.
Delafield is located off I-94 between Milwaukee and Madison in Waukesha County. There are two exits off the interstate I-94 for Delafield: The Hwy C exit will lead you to historic downtown Delafield, and the Hwy 83 exit will lead you to the commercial shopping district of Delafield. The north side of Delafield's commercial shopping center is located on the corners of Hwy 16 and Hwy 83.
- Hawks Inn Historical Museum and Visitors Center Tours (Hawks Inn), 426 Wells Street, ☎ +1-262-646-4794, . 1-4pm. A historical inn that provides an excellent example of an early stagecoach stop. edit
- Lake Nagawicka (Lake Nagawicka), (Take I-94 to Hwy. 83, north 1/2 mile on Hwy. 83, left on Mariner Drive to launch.), ☎ 888-294-1082. Nagawicka Lake offers fishing, boating and sailing. edit
- Glacial Drumlin State Trail, W329N848 County Road, Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-3025, . Developed in 1986, the Glacial Drumlin State Trail is one of Wisconsin's best bicycle trails. Starting in Cottage Grove, the 52 miles trail goes east to connect with other trails in the Fox River Sanctuary in Waukesha, WI. The trail is open cyclists, walkers, joggers and roller-bladers. edit
- Lake Country Recreation Trail, Genesee St, Delafield, WI 53018, . The 8-mile Lake Country Recreation Trail is located on the former Milwaukee - Watertown Interurban Railway. The trail stretches between the Landsberg Center trailhead and Cushing Park in the City of Delafield. edit
- Lumber Inn, 617 Wells St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-8988. Daytime restaurant serving homemade breakfast and lunch with many homemade desserts. edit
- Loaf & Jug, 603 Genesee St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-3770. edit
- Zin Uncommon California Italian Restaurant, 629 Main St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-5959, . Zin Uncommon California Italian Restaurant provides a unique Italian menu with extraordinary flavors. Dine in the main floor dining area, an outdoor patio or the popular Boom Boom Room lounge. edit
- Fishbones Cajun & Creole Restaurant, 1704 Milwaukee St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-4696. Like a night in the French Quarter, Fishbones is something you won't soon forget. A wide selection of appetizers, an extensive dinner menu festive décor and great music; its like Mardi Gras! edit
- Kurt's Steak House, 22 W. Main St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-3333. edit
- Bennolli's Hand-Made Pizza, 615 Main St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-1016, . Our family owned restaurant offers pizza, wings, sandwiches, salads and dessert. Hand tossed dough made from scratch,topped with the freshest ingredients! Carryout, Delivery, Dine-in or Take & Bake. edit
- Revere's Wells Street Tavern, 505 Wells St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-4070. edit
- Delafield Brewhaus, 3832 Hillside Dr., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-7821, . edit
- Water Street Brewery Lake Country, 3191 Golf Rd., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-7878. edit
- Milwaukee Street Traders, 523 Milwaukee St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-9289, . Quaint coffee shop offering more than just a cup of coffee. Offering great homemade soups and sandwiches made to order and 12 flavors of all natural gelato. Relax and read, use the wireless! edit
- Twist 'n Olive, 2730 Hillside Dr., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-64-OLIVE. edit
- The Delafield Hotel, 415 Genesee Street, Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-1600, . Elegance and old-world charm, the Delafield Hotel is one of southeastern Wisconsin's most-sought-after full-service boutique destinations for weddings, business meetings, and romantic getaways. edit
- Holiday Inn Express, 3030 Golf Rd. Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-7077, . Our Free Express Start Breakfast Bar serves what may be the worlds best cinnamon roll, Arabica bean Smart Roast coffee, plus other breakfast favorites to get your morning off to a great start. edit
- La Quinta Inns, 2801 Hillside Dr., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-395-1162. edit
- Country Pride Inn, 2412 Milwaukee St., Delafield, WI 53018, ☎ 262-646-3300. edit
Delafield Area Chamber of Commerce / Promotional and Tourism Council, call 888-294-1082 or visit http://www.visitdelafield.org