Danville is a city in the state of Virginia in the United States of America.
- Virginia International Raceway, 1245 Pine Tree Road, Alton, 434-822-7700, . This racetrack, 12 miles east of Danville, is the site of driving events for both amateurs and pros. 3.27 miles long, it offers numerous fun and challenging corners with a few long straights. There are wonderful facilities including garage suites for both you and your car. Hook up with a car club hosting an event there and you will have the time of your life.
- Ham's, 2373 Riverside Dr. $2.50 burgers on Tuesdays.
- Sleep Inn, 1483 South Boston Rd, (434) 793-6090, . This is a modestly priced hotel which is often used by participants at Virginia International Raceway. Totally acceptable.
- Courtyard by Marriott, 2136 Riverside Dr, ☎ 434-791-2661, . checkin: 3:00 pm; checkout: 12:00pm. Full Service Hotel featuring Bistro Restaurant serving cooked to order breakfast & dinner with a full bar and Starbucks menu. Free WiFi, Business Center, Meeting Room, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center. edit
- Holiday Inn Express, 2121 Riverside Dr, ☎ 434-793-4000, . checkin: 3:00 pm; checkout: 12:00 pm. Located along the Dan River. King Rooms have river views. Free breakfast, Free WiFi, Business Center, Free access to YMCA edit