Northwest Dallas is a district of Dallas.
Northwest Dallas is home to Love Field, Dallas' second largest airport and hub of Southwest Airlines.
The DART Green Line and Orange Line also serves this neighborhood although most visitors will probably prefer to get around by car.
- Koreatown - Dallas is home to Texas's largest Korean-American community. Although their homes are spread out across North Dallas and the northern suburbs, businesses which cater to the Korean community are concentrated in the neighborhood around the intersection of Harry Hines Boulevard and Royal Lane. Look for loads of Korean restaurants, import stores, and karaoke bars.
- L.B. Houston Municipal Golf Course 
- Sam Moon, 11826 Harry Hines Blvd., 972 484 3084, . Imported general merchandise, luggage, gifts, and home decorating items at low prices.
- Avila’s Restaurant , 4714 Maple Avenue, 214-520-2700. Hole in the wall, family run Mexican restaurant that was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives.
- Bachman Tacos & Grill, 3311 W Northwest Hwy;. Located inside a Chevron gas station, this is a basic hole in the wall taqueria serving authentic Mexican street tacos. edit
- Catrachito, 9458 Marsh Ln, ☎ 214-613-5217. Restaurant serving authentic Honduran cuisine (in fact few of the staff even speak english). edit
- Dallul Restaurant, 2515 Inwood Rd, 214-353-0805. Hole in the wall Ethiopian restaurant with pretty good food and service.
- Dal Dong Nae, 11445 Emerald St Ste 109,972-484-2994. Hole in the wall restaurant serving Korean cuisine. They are also open until 2am everyday.
- El Tacaso, 10025 Harry Hines Blvd., 469-335-9055. Hole in the wall Mexican take-out joint located in a gas station that serves authentic Mexican street tacos. They are also open late at night.
- Herreras, 5427 Denton Dr., 214-630-2599. The epitome of TexMex. Herreras began as a tiny, ten-table restaurant in a very shady neighborhood; its main location is now a huge gaudy place in a less shady neighborhood. Caters to those who enjoy gigantic proportions; they serve simple but delicious food that should scare you silly if you're on a diet. The bean soup is stupendous.
- Koryo Kalbi Korean BBQ , 2560 Royal Ln Ste 105., 972-406-0087. Restaurant specializing in Bulgogi or Korean Barbeque.
- Mario's Restaurant , 5404 Lemmon Ave, 972-241-9006. Restaurant serving Mexican and Salvadorean cuisine.
- Maple & Motors Burger 4810 Maple Ave, (214) 522-4400. One of the best burger joints in Dallas, and it was featured on Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives.
- San Jang Korean Restaurant, 11276 Harry Hines Blvd, #102, 214-599-9744. Korean restaurant that is also open 24 hours. Service and prices are pretty good.
- Seoul Garden, 2502 Royal Ln Ste 103, ☎ (972) 484-6090, . Korean restaurant known for their bulgogi (barbecue) and bibimbap. edit
- Sonny Bryans, . Probably Dallas' most famous barbeque restaurant, and a beloved local institution that has served everyone from celebrities to Presidents. Although there are now several locations, the original, and many say the best, is at 2202 Inwood, between Maple and Harry Hines. Get there early, though, because they close when they run out of food, which pretty much always happens at lunchtime. If in the mood for authentic local barbeque, you can't go wrong at Sonny Bryans'.
- Tortas El Rincon del DF, 2630 Walnut Hill Ln, ☎ (214) 350-0381, . Located inside a gas station, they are known for their authentic Mexican style tortas and tacos. edit
- Ojeda’s, 4617 Maple Ave, ☎ 214-528-8383, . Restaurant specializing in Tex-Mex and Mexican fare. Be sure to try the brisket tacos, chimichangas, or the fajita-fried egg-enchilada. edit
- Escapade 2009, 10707 Finnell St., 214 654 9595. Perhaps the biggest and best Latin club in the Metroplex.
- Baymont Inn and Suites, 2370 West Northwest Highway, Tel: 214-350-5577, . Located minutes from Dallas Love Field airport and 30 minutes from DFW airport, and 8 miles north of central Dallas.
- Embassy Suites, 3880 West Northwest Highway, Tel: 214-357-4500, . Conveniently situated just outside Dallas Love Field airport and 30 minutes from DFW airport, and 8 miles north of central Dallas.
- Fairfield Inn, 1575 Regal Row, . Closely situated to some of the main tourist attractions like the University of Texas Southwest Medical Center, downtown Dallas, American Airlines Center, Dallas Convention Center, the Kennedy Memorial, Six Flags and the Texas Stadium, which is home to the Dallas Cowboys.
- Hawthorn Suites Dallas (Market Center), 7900 Brookriver Drive, Tel: 214-688-1010, . The spacious one- and two-bedroom suites are as comfortable.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 2325 North Stemmons Freeway, Tel: 214-634-8200,.
- Renaissance Dallas Hotel, 2222 Stemmons Freeway, ☎ 214-631-2222, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 12PM. edit
- Suburban Extended Stay, 10326 Finnell Street, ☎ (214) 904-9666, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 12PM. edit
- Wyndham Anatole, 2201 Stemmons Freeway, .
- Wyndham - Market Center, 2015 Market Center Boulevard,.
- Emilios Internet Cafe, 3701 W Northwest Hwy, 214 956 7200. Located just north of Dallas Love Field.