North Dallas is a district of Dallas.
- Dallas Kosher Chili Cook-Off, 10909 Hillcrest Road, ☎ (214) 691-3611, . April 3, 10:30AM to 4PM. The Kosher Chili Cook-Off boasts hot chili and family fun. Hosted by the synagogue Tiferet Israel, this annual event is in its 18th year and draws 3-4 thousand people from the North Dallas area. This no profit event consists of numerous teams all competing for the best chili award. Admission is around five bucks and includes all the chili you can stomach. edit
- Galleria Mall, , 13350 Dallas Parkway. The Dallas area's most prominent shopping mall has over 200 stores and restaurants, including an ice rink and the Westin Hotel. It is located at the intersection of Interstate 635 and the Dallas North Tollway.
- North Park Mall, 8687 N Central Expy, 214 363 5018. After completing a significant renovation and expansion in 2006, Northpark is the largest and generally regarded as the nicest shopping center in Texas. Expect to spend some money if you go there as it is filled with high-end stores and chains, though stores such as Dillards, which cater to the more budget conscious, still abound. Northpark contains much of the Nasher family's modern art collection, and is well worth a visit for art and architecture lovers.
- Valley View Mall, 13331 Preston Rd, ☎ 972-661-2939, . Mon-Sat 10AM-9PM Sun 12AM-9PM. Valley View Mall 13331 Preston Rd. Dallas TX 75230 Phone 972-661-2939. Hours Mon-Sat 10AM-9AM Sun 12AM-9PM. Valley View offers the shopping experience to a cash strapped-buyer. If one can’t afford the more expensive Galleria or Northpark Malls, then the blue collar Valley View may be the answer. Moderate-budget stores like Sears, JCPenny, and Zales represent the style of the Mall. It also includes numerous salons, chain restaurants, and varied retail outlets. Valley View also holds an AMC movie theater, which, compared to Northpark’s AMC, will provide more moderately priced tickets. edit
- Amado's Mexican Cuisine, 5290 Belt Line Rd., +1 972-789-1711 (delivery: +1 469-330-9700), . Mexican restaurant serving excellent Tex Mex and other menu selections of Mexican dishes. Full bar, patio seating, catering services, happy hour 3PM-7PM Monday thru Friday with complimentary appetizers at the bar. Two banquet rooms for private parties and celebrations. Sunday brunch that will bring you back week after week.
- Besa's Pizza & Pasta, 14856 Preston Rd. +1 972-233-7227 (delivery: +1 469-330-9700). Comfort food and comfortable prices. Some of the best Italian food in the metroplex.
- Genki Sushi & Steak, 14902 Preston Rd #512B, +1 972-788-2629 (delivery: +1 469-330-9700). M-F 11AM-2:30PM and 5PM-10:30PM, Sa-Su 11AM-2:30PM and 5PM-10:30PM. The newest Sushi bar in North Dallas and once you try the food, you'll never go anywhere else for Sushi. Their fish is extremely fresh and the portions are always generous. Features Rotating Sushi Bar, Live Lobster Special. Favorites include the Escobar Tartar, the Surf Clam Sashimi, the Ton-Katsu, the Hamachi Rolls [Yellowtail w Scallions], Spider Rolls, Bluefish and the Seared Tuna. The four-plate sushi special for lunch is only $9.99. House Special Rolls include the Cherry Blossom Roll and the Volcano Special Roll. Sip Sake on the Outdoor Patio.
- India Palace, 12817 Preston Road (just north of I-620). Food and service are both excellent. The chicken tikka masala and kofta nawabi are recommended. $9-$15 per plate.
- Cafe Venezuela, 9780 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway, ☎ (214) 342-0393. Restaurant owned by a family from family from Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela serving authentic Venezuelan fare. edit
- Taqueria La Salsa Verde, 14225 Coit Rd;. Located inside a Chevron station, most of the tacos here are only a buck. Also, the delicious and crazy-expensive fajita tacos are actually only $1.40. edit
It should be noted that the densely packed area of restaurants on Belt Line Rd. continues on into the restaurant row of neighboring Addison.
- Best Thai, 5959 Royal Lane, ☎ 214-373-8113, . M-Sa 11AM-9PM Closed Sunday. Tucked away in the corner of the Preston Royal Shopping Center, Best Thai is a wonderful find for foodies looking for a so called ‘hole in the wall’. Almost undetectable from the street, Best Thai offers authentic Thai cuisine at low-moderate prices. Upsides of the restaurant are friendly, very, very fast service, large portions, and quaint atmosphere. Rarely busy, the restaurant offers a chance for a private dinner with family or friends. edit
- Shanghai Restaurant, 12817 Preston Rd, ☎ 972-239-1400, . M-Th, Su 11AM-9:30PM F-Sa 11AM-10PM. Shanghai is another great find for food lovers looking for authentic ethnic cuisine. Shanghai restaurant, located right off the LBJ highway, serves a blend of Americanized and authentic Chinese dishes, ranging from Sesame Chicken to Whole Fried Fish in Ginger Sauce. The ingredients and preparation are extremely fresh, and combining that with large portions and low prices makes Shanghai a very good option. edit
- Cantina Laredo, 6025 Royal Ln, ☎ (214) 750-9610, . Cantina Laredo offers an array of tex-mex and authentic mexican cuisine. Trendy Adobe-ispired architecture create a scenery ideal for the many Spanish drinks served. The real highlight is the bar, which offers a host of imported tequilas and Mexican liquors. Great find for a quick, moderately priced cervesa and quesadilla. edit
- AmeriSuites Dallas/Near the Galleria, 5229 Spring Valley Road, Tel: (972) 716-2001, . Two blocks from the Galleria Mall.
- AmeriSuites Dallas/Park Central, 12411 N Central Expressway, Tel: (972) 458-1224 
- Crowne Plaza, 7800 Alpha Road, Tel: 972-233-7600, . An all-suite hotel that combines space, comfort and convenience with upscale amenities and a central location.
- DoubleTree - Campbell Center, 8250 North Central Expressway, Tel: 214-691-8700, . One of the best-placed Dallas hotels for business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites - Park Central Area 13131 North Central Expressway, Tel.972-234-3300, . Situated at the intersection of I-635 and the North Central Expressway.
- Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, 1590 LBJ Freeway, ☎ +1 (972) 869-4300, . Located near the Las Colinas Business District, and only 10 minutes from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. edit
- Westin Park Central, 12720 Merit Drive, Tel: 972-385-3000, .
- Wyndham Garden Hotel - Dallas Park Central, 8051 LBJ Freeway, .
- Wyndham North Dallas, 4801 LBJ Freeway, . A 14-floor high rise near the Galleria Mall.
- Dallas Marriott Suites Market Center, 2493 North Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207, ☎ 1-214-905-0050, . The Marriott Dallas Suites Market Center hotel is conveniently located near downtown Dallas and the American Airlines Center. edit
- Embassy Suites Dallas Galleria, 14021 Noel Roard, ☎ 972-364-3640, . All suite hotel in North Dallas. Free cooked to order breakfast daily and free eve reception with free drinks and snacks. Free shuttle in 3 miles radius of hotel including Dallas Galleria Mall. edit
- Hyatt House Dallas/Richardson, 2301 North Central Expressway, ☎ +1 972 671 8080, . Located in Richardson, TX, North Dallas, Hyatt House Dallas/Richardson offers home-style hotel rooms with great extended stay amenities. edit
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas Lincoln Park, 8221 North Central Expressway, ☎ +1 214 696 1555, . A hotel near SMU, deally situated in the prestigious Park Cities area of North Dallas, just off the US 75 North Central Expressway. Conveniently located near many Dallas attractions, and corporate headquarters of many global businesses. edit
- Courtyard Dallas Central Expressway, 10325 North Central Expressway, ☎ 1-214-739-2500, . Conveniently located off the Dallas Central Expressway, the Courtyard Dallas Central Expressway hotel provides greater flexibility & choices for our guests. edit
- Residence Inn Dallas Central Expressway, 10333 North Central Expressway, ☎ 1-214-750-8220, . The Residence Inn Dallas Central Expressway welcomes you to one of the most dynamic cities in America-Dallas, Texas. Close by is the extensive medical district, including Texas Health Resources-Presbyterian Hospital, Baylor and Medical City Dallas. edit
- Courtyard Dallas LBJ at Josey, 2930 Forest Lane, ☎ 1-972-620-8000, . Welcome to the Courtyard Dallas LBJ hotel at Josey Lane, one of the best Farmers Branch, TX hotels. Our hotel is conveniently located near the intersection of I-35 and I-635, and only minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport and Love Field Airport. Our North Dallas location places guests in the perfect location for shopping at the Galleria Shopping Mall, sightseeing in downtown Dallas, or having dinner at one of nearby Addison's 150 restaurants. Business travel is our specialty at our hotel near Love Field airport and we strive to make working away from home as comfortable as possible. You will love our spacious guest rooms with a large well-lit desk, ergonomic chair and free high speed internet access. Relax after a long day in our outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, or exercise room. If you are hosting a meeting or event in the Dallas area, we offer two meeting rooms, each 527 square feet with a friendly staff that is always ready to help. edit