Comox  is a town in British Columbia. It is situated on the east coast of Vancouver Island, approximately 115Km north of Nanaimo. Together with the City of Courtenay and the Village of Cumberland, Comox lies in an area known as The Comox Valley situated between the Beaufort Range and Comox Glacier in the west, and the Strait of Georgia in the East.
- By Ferry Ferry service  to Vancouver Island ( arriving in Nanaimo, 115Km south of Comox via highway #19) departs from Horseshoe Bay and Tswassen in the Vancouver area of the British Columbia mainland. Another route is to take the ferry service via the Sunshine Coast from Horseshoe Bay, and travel on highway #101 to Powell River, and from there board the ferry to Comox.
- By Air The Comox Valley Regional Airport (YQQ) accommodates flights from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.
- By Boat The newly expanded Comox Marina has all necessary services nearby, including transient moorage, hot showers, laundry facilities, pubs, restaurants, shopping, marine repair, supplies and service.
Looking North from a private beach in Comox
- Comox Valley Calendar of Events Festivals, Concerts, Sporting events
- Filberg Festival, 61 Filberg Rd, Comox, +1 250 334-9242 . The Filberg Festival, an annual summer event on the grounds of the Filberg Lodge and Park in Comox, features juried arts and crafts displays, music and children's entertainment.
- Island Music Fest, at the Comox Valley Exhibition Grounds on Headquarters Rd, Courtenay, 1-888-898-8499 . With it's eccectic mix of roots and world music styles, this annual three day event has established itself as one of British Columbia's premier summer music festivals.
- Copes Islander Oceanfront Bed and Breakfast, +1 250 339-1038 toll free 1-888-339-1038 . Bed and breakfast and self-contained rental suite accommodations set on the shore of Georgia Strait overlooking the Coast Mountain Range of the BC mainland.
- Singing Sands Bed and Breakfast, +1 250 339-3552 toll free 1-888-339-3551 . An ocean view bed and breakfast close to the Comox - Powell River ferry terminal.
- Old House Village, 1730 Riverside Lane, ☎ 1-888-703-0202, . Luxury boutique hotel property in the heart of the Comox Valley. edit
Wikipedia:Comox, British Columbia