The Community of Madrid (Spanish: Comunidad de Madrid) is the area surrounding the capital city of Madrid, Spain.
- Madrid — capital city and largest city of Spain with busy nightlife and great art museums
- Alcalá de Henares — the city where the famous writer Cervantes of the Don Quixote was born
- Aranjuez — highlights include the Palacio Real, the summer home for the Bourbons and the lavishly designed Casa del Labrador near the Tagus River
- Chinchón — typical Spanish town which retains its character from the 1700s
- El Escorial — a mountainous retreat home to Spain's largest monastery, the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, as well as the Valle de los Caidos (Valley of the Fallen)
- San Martín de Valdeiglesias
- Sierra de Guadarrama — a mountainous area with the glorious scenery to Los Cotos as well as the Peñalara Nature Park.
laguna Grande de Peñalara