Columbiana County  is in Northeast Ohio.
Cities and Towns
- St. Clair
- Yellow Creek
- Beaver Creek State Park, 12021 Echo Dell Road, East Liverpool. 53 non-electric camp sites, horseman's camp, Little Beaver Creek canoe trips, fishing, sixteen miles of hiking trails and two mountain biking technical trails.
- Guilford Lake State Park, Columbiana County, 6835 East Lake Road, Lisbon. On the west fork of the Little Beaver Creek, 41 electric camp sites, play area, fishing dock, drinking water, showers, flush toilets, picnic tables, fire-rings, launching ramps, seasonal dock rentals, 600-foot public swimming beach, bathhouse, changing booths, showers, volleyball, basketball courts, horseshoe pits.
- State Route 11-- Runs from North from Youngstown to South into East Liverpool.
- Interstate 30/ Lincoln Highway-- Runs West from Canton to east meeting with SR11 and SR39 continuing east through the panhandle of West Virginia and Pennsylvania towards Pittsburgh.
- State Route 45-- Runs North from Salem to south into Lisbon and East Liverpool
- State Route 14-- Runs West from Columbiana to west to the Pennsylvania line turning into PA Route 51.
- The Museum of Ceramics -- Museum displaying the pottery and history of East Liverpool area pottery factories.
- Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame -- Museum displaying memorabilia and history of Lou Holtz and the accomplishments and contributions of men and women in all fields of endeavor in the Upper Ohio Valley.
- Ohio River -- Fish, boat, swim; sit on the banks or at the wharfs and watch the boats and barges go by. An industrial throughfare, the Ohio in this region supports the industrial as well as the recreational needs for Eastern Ohio, Panhandle of West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania. The headwaters of the Ohio River is formed not far from here in Pittsburgh with the Alleghany and Monagehelia Rivers joining together to form the Ohio.
- Apple Orchards -- As one of the regions seeded by John "Johnny Appleseed" Chapman in Ohio, apple orchards abound. In the autumn months you can visit the apple orchards and pick your own apples for purchase. In the spring some of these orchards also have berries you can pick for purchase.
- Roger's Sale (Roger's Flea Market), 45625 State Route 154, Rogers Oh 44555, ☎ 330-227-3233. Every friday. An absolutely enormous flea market (billed as the largest in the tristate), it features many vendors ranging from "farmers market" to food, antiques, guns, collectibles, tools, livestock, pets, books, even some furniture. The atmosphere is very relaxed, and it's big enough that you can spend an entire day at it. The only drawback is that it only happens on fridays, and in the winter (or during inclement weather) it can be rather sparse. Other days the site holds auctions of various types. Free. edit
- Beaver Creek State Park, 12021 Echo Dell Road East Liverpool, Ohio 43920, ☎ (330) 385-3091. One of the finer local parks. It's got an equestrian area, a historical village, and sometimes sells authentically made corn and wheat flour. The scenery is beautiful, and it also features a fully functional canal lock. It's a must-see if you like history, or trails. free. edit