Codrington is a city on the island of Barbuda.
Codrington Airport (IATA: BBQ) (ICAO: TAPH) Winair serves the airport in Codrington from Antigua. .
The Barbuda Express,  offers ferries from Antigua. The ferry docks at River Wharf, some distance from the only town, but an easy walk to almost-empty beaches.
- Palm Tree Restaurant, is a modest restaurant a couple blocks from the airport, 268 784 4331, 268 779 1074. Choices may include burgers, chicken, and local fare including fish and lobster.
- Wa O'moni, 268 562 1933. New on the island.
- Madison's Bar, Madison Square in the center of town, 268 460 0465. W,Th 2PM-midnight, F,Sa 9AM-2PM, Su from 5PM-1AM. Closed M,Tu.
There are several modest guest houses.
- Palm Tree House, a few minutes from town, 268 784 4331, 268 779 1074. May have no hot water, but has pleasant rooms. The landlady, Mrs. Deazle, will take orders for dinner and deliver from her restaurant.
- Bus Stop Guest House, a bit closer on River Road at the edge of town, 268 720 9957, 268 721 2796. Rooms have air conditioning and small refrigerators. Coffee and tea service. The landlord, Lynton Thomas also gives tours and rents cars, and possibly bicycles--ask when you call. He'll meet you at the airport or the ferry dock. About US$70 single, US$80 double.