Georgia's Classic Heartland is at the center of the state...
- Athens — college town home of the University of Georgia
- Augusta — home of the Masters Annual Golf Tournament
- Columbus — Georgia's third largest city and home to the original Coca-Cola
- Fort Valley
- LaGrange — old mill town in West Georgia. Gateway to Lake West Point and home to LaGrange College.
- Macon — city in the middle of the state, famous for the Cherry Blossom Festival
- Milledgeville — historic city and former capital of Georgia
- Warner Robins
- Little White House — in Warm Springs where Franklin D Roosevelt once lived
- Callaway Gardens — resort in Pine Mountain
- Rock Eagle and Rock Hawk Effigy Mounds