Clarksville is a city in the River Valley region of Arkansas.
Interstate 40 and US 64 East-West
- University of the Ozarks  has a small, but pretty campus
- Clarksville Aquatic Center  is an indoor year-round pool and seasonal outdoor waterpark.
- Spadra Creek Nature Trail is roughly 2 mile long nature trail follow Spadra Creek through town. There is a trailhead at the northern end of town near below the University of the Ozarks (at the corner of University and College) and another trailhead near McDonald's at exit 58 on S. Rogers St. The trail on the western side of the creek is paved and is nice for biking, running, or walking. The trailer on the eastern side is more rugged and provide a nice hiking or trail-running course.
- Johnson County Peach Festival is held every summer.
- Oark Cafe . A historic small-town cafe and general store 30 minutes north of Clarksville on State Highway 103.
- Best Western Sherwood Inn, I-40 & Exit 58, ☎ +1 479 754-7900 (fax: +1 479 754-7900), . edit
- Haw Creek Falls  a wide, six foot tall waterfall at Haw Creek Falls National Forest campground about 26 miles northeast of Clarksville on State Highway 123.
|Routes through Clarksville