Challapampa is a village near the north end of Isla del Sol in Lake Titicaca, Bolivia. It has a quite basic tourist infrastructure, second to Yumani on the south side.
 Get in
Two daily boats from Copacabana via Yumani.
 Get around
Easy to walk on foot.
- The Museo del Oro has not a gram of gold in it, but buying the ticket is mandatory to have a look at the nearby ruins.
- Sunset (i.e. from a hill near the archaeological site - same ticket as for Museo del Oro) and sunrise.
- Island vegetation (colorful flowers, cacti) and terraces of farmland.
- Take a dip in the lake - the water is just fine. Best done from one of the beaches near the village.
- A handful of restaurants offer menu deals at Bs 15-20.
- A few basic hostales (i.e. Bs 20 a night).
 Get out
Walk to Yumani, via the Chincana ruins.