Cedar City is a small city in Dixie, Utah, and is a good place to stock up on supplies before heading into beautiful wilderness areas stretching out in all directions. The city is sandwiched between mountain ranges covered by Dixie National Forest, while further to the southwest lie the remotest areas of Zion National Park, and to the east Cedar Breaks National Monument and Bryce Canyon National Park.
Delta offers flights to Cedar City Regional Airport, located just northwest of town, from Salt Lake City.
Cedar City is located along I-15, the north-south freeway through western Utah.
The Utah Shakespearean Festival takes place each year on the campus of Southern Utah University.
- Invert Sports, 888-205-7119.  Check out the beautiful lakes and reservoir around Cedar City with a luxury vacation rental or guided watercraft tours including; boats, jet skis, waverunners, houseboats, stand up paddle boards, wakeboards, water skis, other water toys, water sport lessons, and private tours.
- Comfort Inn, 1288 S. Main Street, ☎ +1 435 865-0003 ([email protected], fax: ((435) 867-8660), . The Comfort Inn in Cedar City is a newly built hotel located just two miles away from Souther Utah University. edit
- Quality Inn, 250 N. 1100 West, ☎ +1 435 586-2082 ([email protected], fax: (435) 586-3193), . This hotel has the largest indoor pool in Cedar City and features great perks like free airport transportation with advanced reservations. edit
- Abbey Inn Cedar City, 940 West 200 North (Interstate 15, one block east at exit #59), ☎ +1 435.586.9966, . A Magnuson Hotels affiliate, Abbey Inn Cedar City is 7 blocks from Southern Utah University, the Utah Shakespearean Festival and 30 minutes from Brian Head Ski and Summer Resort. edit
- Best Western Town & Country Inn, 189 N Main St, ☎ 435-586-9900, . The Best Western Town & Country Inn is the largest luxury hotel in Cedar City Utah. edit
- Cedar City Facebook page. Features upcoming events, news and happenings, current and old photos of Cedar and lists.
Cedar City is located very near major recreational areas to the east, including Cedar Breaks National Monument, Bryce Canyon National Park, Capitol Reef National Park, and Zion National Park to the south. Las Vegas is only about a 2 hour drive along I-15 to the southwest.
|Routes through Cedar City