Why were all the phrasebooks removed from this page, it seems like this was expressly allowed in the
Discussion, and in fact it talks about making sure that all approved categories (this one being named) should have at least 15 items.
- I don't see any such thing on the policy page. If we want to keep this category working, then it should be added to the phrasebook status template, rather than a category on the pages directly. --inas 01:32, 8 June 2010 (EDT)
- Delete. This category is out of policy. The existence of the category page invites misuse. Removing the category page at least leaves the categories as red-links when used. Bill in STL 13:17, 11 August 2010 (EDT)
- Keep, I like it. =) Our Category policy is in the process of being addressed, if slowly, and I think this might be one that eventually is sanctioned by the updated policy. LtPowers 18:40, 11 August 2010 (EDT)
- Keep (for now). Let's discuss this one as it may fit nicely in the new category structure being developed. If consensus is to not use it then it can be removed. -- Ryan • (talk) • 13:52, 10 September 2010 (EDT)
- → Talk:List of phrasebooks#Phrasebook category. -- Ryan • (talk) • 20:06, 23 September 2010 (EDT)
Result: Kept. -- Ryan • (talk) • 01:35, 30 September 2010 (EDT)