Casselton  is a town of 1,855 people in Cass County, in the Red River Valley area of North Dakota. Its coordinates are Latitude 46.90 N & Longitude 97.21 W.
Casselton is not quite a suburb of Fargo, but it is close enough for shopping and entertainment. In its early days it was called "the Nursery", "Goose Creek" and "Swan Creek", after the stream that ran through the area. In 1876, the railroad established a station called Casstown, after George Cass, president of the Northern Pacific Railway. The town of Casselton was incorporated and its post office established in 1876.
- By car: Exit 331 off I-94 and north on state highway 18.
- By Air: Casselton Robert Miller Regional airport. 
- Maple River Winery, Located in downtown Casselton. Tours daily, Monday-Friday Saturdays during the summer, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM, evenings and weekends by appointment. Makes Rhubarb, Cherry, Apricot, Honey Apple,Dandelion, Elderberry, Highbush Cranberry, Honey Raspberry, Raspberry, Apple Jalapeno, Apple Cinnamon, Wild Plum, and Chokecherry wines. Tel: 701-347-5900. Fax: 701-347-5900. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Casselton Can Pile, Located on "Old 10" (turn west one block north of the I-94 junction) this is locally considered the world's largest pile of cans. 
- Camping, Tinta Tawa Park Campground, Hwy 10 - NW corner of town. Tent and RV camping. Tel: (701) 347-5947. Fax: (701)347-5505. Email: email@example.com
- Casselton Pizza Ranch, 638 Front St, Casselton, ND 58012. Tel: (701) 347-4099
- Gordy's Travel Plaza & Cafe, 15556 37th St SE, Casselton, ND 58012. Tel: (701) 347-5056
- Red Baron Lounge and Pizza Pub, 626 Front Street (across from Governor's Park), Ken and the crew make 100% real cheese pizzas on site. Enjoy the famous Siberian Tundra pizza with sauerkraut, polish sausage, and black olives. A truly North Dakota Delight. Casselton, ND 58012. Tel: (701) 347-4333
- Wild Knights Steakhouse, 610 Front St, Casselton, ND 58012. Tel: (701) 347-5868
- Dusty's Tavern, Casselton, ND 58012. Tel: (701) 347-4431
- T's Shamrock Bar, 15557 37th St SE, Casselton, ND 58012. Tel: (701) 347-5500