Cardigan  is a coastal town in western Wales.
 Get in
 By train
- From London, some trains direct to Fishguard, but generally will need to change in Swansea.
 By bus
 Get around
The Cardi Bach Bus is run by PRTA - Preseli Green Dragon. Timetables available here. 
- Cardigan Castle 
- Museum of Power , Castell Pridd, Tanygroes. Tel:+44 1239 811-212 - displays of internal combustion engines from 1911 to the present day.
- David Beattie Etching Studio & Gallery , Paisley Villa, Llandygwydd. Tel:+44 1239 682-649 - etchings of rural Wales using traditional 'Intaglio' printmaking techniques.
- Plan Your Stay on Cardigan Bay , Information on walks around Cardigan, the beaches of Cardigan Bay and towns and villages in and around Cardigan including where to eat and sleep.
- Theatr Mwldan , arts venue.
 Get out
Cardigan's dialling code is 01239